Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

The Yellow-Eyed Woma (played anonymously)

Consume them.... Or, y'know.... Get down.

WWYCDI their pet goldfish died?
Maddie (played anonymously)

"I had a pet goldfish?" She would wonder before burying it, per tradition.
Wwycdi they were hanging on a cliff and had the option of one tool to use.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

One tool? And he was hanging off a cliff? If he was near a sturdy branch or something stable, he'd use his trusty whip. If we're talking nothing else nearby to save his behind however, he'd use his cell phone. He won't quite die from the fall, but he would have the obvious broken limbs, spine and ribs, extreme loss of blood, and excruciating world-ending pain that comes with falling off a cliff.

What would your character do if they met a deity (your choice) face to face for the first time?

rolled 1d8 and got 4

Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hope: It probably be Artemis. I would most likely be like "TEACH ME OF YOUR WAYS!!! OH GODLY ONE."

Light: I'm so disappointed in you.

Anyways WWYCDI they met their Idol.
Celia (played by Ceci035)

She would be like, "OMG, I go to church with you. I've met you a billion times." and start chatting with her, as usual.

Wwycdi they met a person they instantly hated for no apparent reason

Light: I'd punch them in the face

Hope: *Blinks and stared at her. Slowly and silently backs away*

Light: WWYCDI they were the one to be punched, by my incredibly awesome fist.
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

Jota would catch that fist and wave his finger in a "big brother" like fashion.

What would your character do if they were asked to do a dance off with Team Skull from Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Light: *Looks away*

Hope: *Laughs hysterically* HAHA! Ahh Light! He got you good! *Clears throat* So back to the question, I would lean to their ear and say "GO TAKE A HIKE! Then I'd poke the person in the eyes and leave.

Light: WWYCDI the sun started talking to them for no random reason.

Hope: *Blinks* What?
Jake (played by Ceci035)

"Well, I must be going crazy! Gotta go see my phycologist.” Jake would tell himself

Wwycdi they suddenly got extremely depressed
Merak - The Slothful Conjurer (played by Asroc)

Merak would either sleep it off, cuddle his teddy or play his games all day. He rarely shows his feelings behind his lazy, slothful attitude.

WWYCDI Mario from Super Mario Bros gave them pasta and pizza?
Nielle (played by Lucretire)

Nielle would wonder why this was a thing before just taking the pasta and pizza and eating it gratefully. Food is food, and he's seen weirder stuff in other universes via his master anyway.

What would your character do if they were dropped into a world where everyone thought they were the villain instead of the hero?

rolled 1d8 and got 5

Leo (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Do everything he can to redeem himself. And wonder if the big white wyvern has something to do with it...

WWYCDI they were arrested for something terrible one of their ancestors did?
Darkheart

Dragoncat wrote:
Provide a situation, and the next person has to say how their character would react, then provide another situation. I'll do the first example!

WWYCDI they woke up one morning transformed into the opposite gender?

Date girls I gess
Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

Rekushi would immediately feel guilt for what her ancestors have done to bring shame on the remainder of their royal name. However, she would do her best to convince her naysayers that what her ancestors have done to them is not bred in her and she's a completely different individual from what her relatives were. She's a noble person who would try the diplomatic way of settling an argument like this anyway.

What would your character do if they were forced to resort to a life of crime to get by, no matter how wrong or unjust it may be in their eyes?

(Also, uh, Darkheart? You're supposed to answer the last question given in the most recent post before asking your own for others to answer. Just a heads up for next time~!)

rolled 1d8 and got 6
For the randomness of it all.

Asugi (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

It wouldn't be too far off for him, but even then he considers himself a noble ninja. He'd find that stealing for sweets is easy but he'd try not to do any murder.

WWYCDI they saw aliens land and they pointed their laser guns at them and demanded a million in whatever currency exists there?
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

Asroc would find it silly and rather pointless and walk off.

WWYCDI they were greeted by a friendly robot?
Terminal-JS

Constance Retainer would find it annoying and just walk off or slam a door in its face. He doesn't get involved in something unless he feels that's it is important.

WWYCDI what would you do if Constance took engh likin to you that he kissed you?
Amaya Boren (played by TheCookiesAreGolden)

Kick him in the balls since she's already taken.

WWYCDI Amaya attempted to cut off your leg because she's P.O?
Teseo - The Serial Experiment (played by Asroc)

Knowing Teseo, he'd be the annoying, Obnoxious troll he is and do something drastic. Such as well. Trolling and being annoying.

WWYCDI they got a rare video game, but had to sell it?
Leah Kirsch (played by Nemmysis)

Enjoy the money!

WWYCDI was buried alive?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus