Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

I would skip class and run straight back home to look presentable! Good lord the one day I decide to come in looking a mess...the horror!

WWYCDI if they were interviewing for their dream job, only to find the interviewer to be their rival from school days?
Cerai (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Cerai would probably go "...Oh, my mistake, I have the wrong place" and leave awkwardly.

WWYCDI they had to deal with an obnoxious and/or disgusting roommate?
Snow (played by Holly-Leaf)

Me? I'd probably just build a wall to split the dorm. And if the principal gets mad, I'd probably say it was all her/him.

WWYCDI your mirror was a portal from the underworld that only ghost can come through.
Alex and Melie (played by Lucretire)

Alexander would wonder who was trying to prank him again with 'paranormal activity,' i.e. smoke and mirrors. Meliere would probably freak out, blame someone close to her (read: Alexander) for installing such a mirror and demand it be removed ASAP.

What would your character do if they were met with a clone of themselves?

rolled 1d6 and got 1

Asugi (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

He'd stare blankly, then wonder if maybe his dad was right about too much sugar being a bad thing...

WWYCDI somebody came up to them and said they were their child?

rolled 1d8 and got 1

Stare at them and insist they were either mistaken or it was a miracle.

WWYCDI they discovered they had a twin from whom they were separated at birth?
Topaz (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

HufflepuffPisces wrote:

And which of yours are you answering the question for?

She'd go straight to her parents and ask them why. Why they had a two egg clutch and only kept one.

WWYCDI they were transported into a world with a different genre than the one they call home? Like, if they're a medieval fantasy character, maybe either the real, modern world or a sci fi world with lasers and spaceships. If they're a laser/spaceship sci fi character, maybe Earth's stone age.
Troven'Kal (played by Zarienai)

Topaz wrote:
HufflepuffPisces wrote:

And which of yours are you answering the question for?

She'd go straight to her parents and ask them why. Why they had a two egg clutch and only kept one.

WWYCDI they were transported into a world with a different genre than the one they call home? Like, if they're a medieval fantasy character, maybe either the real, modern world or a sci fi world with lasers and spaceships. If they're a laser/spaceship sci fi character, maybe Earth's stone age.

Trov(Coming from a medieval world into a modern one) would be highly confused and probably lose what little sanity he had for a few months causing mass panic as he flies around trying to figure out where he is, and what everything is. Poor guy. He doesn't adjust well.

WWYCDI They walked down their street/path home and encountered someone new to the area who seemed somewhat suspicious?
Sam Wilson (played anonymously)

Shot them. Repeatedly. Possibly with multiple firearms.

WWYCDI.... They were elected prom queen/king?

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Leo (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Tell his twin "See? I told you chicks dig the birthmark." And she'd roll her eyes and say it probably has nothing to do with it, but congrats anyway.

WWYCDI they were interviewed on live TV about witnessing something weird? If they're from a world without TV, for the newspaper. You choose what the weird happening is.
Ithuriel (played by Hone_Onna)

I have no clue... I guess that I'd be as factual and honest as I could... And hope that no one got hurt?

WWYCDI they were forced to face their absolute worst fear live on international/intergalactic television? (Or in front of a massive as possible crowd if they don't have television,)

rolled 1d8 and got 2

Saizo V (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Assuming this guy even is afraid of anything, he'd probably yell at the crowd to go away and yell at whoever's forcing him to leave him alone. And if they don't listen or refuse, he'd maul them ninja style.

WWYCDI a homeless person asked them for money?
Jota - The Prideful Silhouette (played by Asroc)

Jota?

It depends. Depending on the person, he'd take them in, if they have a "use" to him. Otherwise, he'd simply ignore them and carry on with his business.

WWYCDI if someone said that they won a trip around the world? With stops of course and places to stay?
I'd be very skeptical of any man who claims that I've won a trip around the world. I'm a well travelled man, so I have no need of such things in any case. Pay my way at the inns and taverns, on the other hand, and you have yourself a companion good sir.

WWYCDI They were surrounded by dozens of young orphans all looking for a handout or a home.
Kagero (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

She'd feel sorry for them, but know she couldn't take them in and contact the nearest charity/food bank/whatever.

WWYCDI they saw a dog left in a hot car? If they don't have cars, a dog tied up and looking neglected.

rolled 1d8 and got 3

Takara (played by Hone_Onna)

I don't know. I suppose it depends on what I'm doing at the time. If my Master is in a hurry, has banned me from speaking, or has ordered me to remain at his side, I can't really help the poor puppy. But if my Master's kind, I'll do what I can to help. I'd probably break the car window and get the puppy out of the vehicle if that were the case. And I'd tear into the asshole who left the puppy in the car to die...

WWYCDI...

They won a year's supply of the world's finest liquor?

rolled 1d8 and got 6

Samba (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Give it to his adopted siblings: "This is human stuff, here, don't have too much fun..." xD

WWYCDI they were at a sporting event with friends and one of their friends did something really stupid like getting into a fight with the referee or running down the field naked?
Viper - The Burning Wrath (played by Asroc)

Knowing Viper. He'd just watch and laugh at it. Then join in, because well, that's Viper.

WWYCDI they were trapped at their favourite place at closing time?
Asugi (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

His favorite place would probably be the candy store. He'd have a feast and then break out of there, ninjas can pick locks.

WWYCDI a witch cursed them to not be able to speak for a day?
Tsane (played anonymously)

If he thought the witch was using her powers for evil or malicious reasons, I'm sure he'd bring her to the nearest authority for proper justice. As for the affliction itself, he'd find it frustrating, but he'd be capable of communicating with chalk and a slate. Ultimately, he'd just wait it out. He's not such a chatterbox that he can't survive a single day of silence!

What would your character do if a spider fell on them?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus