Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Ceci (played by Ceci035)

They would destroy the vehicle and get the item back.
Wwycdi they had been hanging out with their bestie/partner(your choice) only to find out that it's their twin.
Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Oh Oh! I would be so surprised and then give her a huge smiley face! Then I'd be like "Let's go do twin like things!!!" And we'd do twin like things. Don't judge me ( ^ω^ )

What would your character do if.......... They met the one and only crazy nut job Donald Trump (。-_-。)

*id smack him*
Merak - The Slothful Conjurer (played by Asroc)

Merak would do...

Nothing. He would wonder why he was dragged to such a thing and would complain that he had to do "something" that required him to get off his butt. Then he would head back or find a place to nap. That or he would pull out his video game and play it.

What would your character do if they were treated to a game given by their favourite company. Where they could test anything out on it?
John (played by Ceci035)

He would blow it off, not caring at all, then look around for the nearest pizza place.
Wwycdi they were told they only had a day to live(what would they do?)
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

I would accept my fate. Knowing that everybody would have to die someday. During that day I'd make sure that I'm prepared for the time

WWYCD if they met me!
Gunvolt - The Azure Striker (played by Asroc)

Gunvolt would be a bit polite towards Hope and maybe hang out.

What would your character do if they were trapped in a house when a blizzard happened.
Jake (played by Ceci035)

He would see if he could build a fire, while wondering how a blizzard could happen way down in the South.
Wwycdi they were able to either fly or read minds.(which one would they chose?)
Christopher (played by JupiterFalls)

Christopher would choose to read minds and he'd read his parent's minds to figure out why they're fighting.

What would your character do if they were kissed by a stranger?
Bhaltair Jabari (played by TinyCentaur)

Since he's a bit of a daredevil, Bhaltair might actually kiss them back and see what happens. Then probably say, "Hey, I appreciate it, but why don't we go on a date first, huh?". He really loves to mess with people, though, if he were kissed by a monstrous stranger he'd probably attack them. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

WWYCDI they find out they no longer need the basic functions of living? Like, they no longer need to eat, sleep, drink, etc. Would they miss the tastes of their favourite foods, or would they rejoice in the fact they no longer need to sleep?
Xercis (played by PerryInc)

Well. I don't need to eat, sleep, or anything related, so it seems this question is perfect for me. Actually! I enjoy sleep anyways. It's not a necessary thing of course but why not? I'm not a particularly large fan of food though.

Now drinking! Oh I love drinking. And I don't mean your run of the mill water or tea. I mean alcohol. Though I don't become ailed by its effects.

What would your character do if they received a letter to Hogwartz?
Celia (played by Ceci035)

My character would jump up and down in excitement.
Wwycdi they were forced to go back to school
Leo (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

"Wait, what? I know I wasn't in the top of the class, but I did pass! This must be a mistake...for the love of the gods, please. Just...no."

WWYCDI there was a huge cockroach in their shower?
Celia (played by Ceci035)

They would scream their heads off. Being quite afraid of roaches as she is.
Wwycdi they were on their deathbead(but still fully healthy)
Leto Alyth (played by TinyCentaur)

As someone who has been through a lot of traumatising things for someone so young, they would definitely be afraid. They would try to run, or find a cure to escape their fate. They only ever wished for happiness, and to see their life end going to end so suddenly hurts them so.

WWYCDI somebody offered them their dream job?
Emily (played anonymously)

Emily would gladly accept.

WWYCDI became pregnant?
Alia Porter (played by CrimsonKnight212)

Panic and immediately start planning an adoption, since she wouldn't believe she could take care of a child.

WWYCDI their parents disowned them?
Ukichi (played by Katia)

I haven't seen my parents for several millennia and I don't even know if they are still alive or not. So clearly it wouldn't matter to me if they did or not.

WWYCDI they were give a choice between power, wealth or knowledge?

rolled 1d10 and got 9

West (played anonymously)

XD Dang it. Seems I always get West.

And this one is easy. Power. And he'd use that newfound power to get wealth. As for knowledge. Well who needs that >_>?

WWYCDI they saw a stranger being changed by a mob of angry villagers?

rolled 1d10 and got 10

Winged Warriors (played by LunLun)

Well, the brothers would jump on in. They don't know as to why they're being chased, but who cares? If it's for something extremely horrible like murder, then they'll beat them to death later.

WWYCDI they're being attacked by a gang?
John (played by Ceci035)

He would fight the gang off with his athletic skills
Wwycdi they were given a million dollars

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus