Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Melanthe (played anonymously)

Buy her way out of the mental institute
WWYCDI
He/She/It met Papyrus?
Minerva (played by TinyCentaur)

Papyrus? From Undertale you mean?

If yes, then Minerva would assume he was some sort of undead creature. Her people think skeletal creatures are quite curious and mostly have been given life after death for a very specific purpose. (Even though he is a monster, she does not know that.)

She'd be on her highest Guard, even with Papyrus' light hearted nature. She would try to dispose of him somehow without enraging him.

WWYCDI They stumbled upon a dragon egg?
Maddie (played anonymously)

She would keep it and care for it until it hatched
Wwycdi they woke up in an unknown place?
Aurora (played anonymously)

She would assume that she had wandered off and gotten lost again.

WWYCDI they could be granted any wish they wanted.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Oh Oh Oh! I would get all the art supplies in the world!!! *Light stared at hope* Really? Well I'd like to have better eye sight, so I would have to keep wearing glasses that fall to my nose all the time *Light pushed up her glasses*

WWYCDI they found this weird journal in the woods and then everything in it was true. Like monsters and all that. Then at the very end of the summer you had to battle a dream demon that had created weirdmaggedon!

(I swear if someone knows what's this is referenced on I'm going to scream*
Victor Lunith (played by TinyCentaur)

"The Illuminati was real, I told you all!"

But seriously Lunie here would be scared as heck. Demons and monsters are his worst fear, and to go through the events of Gravity Falls might break him a bit. Being controlled by an entity like Bill would terrify him.

WWYCDI There were two people going to die by the hands of the devil himself, and they can only save one of these people. One person is a stranger, a mother of 3 very young children, and the other is one of their friends. Who would they chose to save?

(Yes! You knew what it was! Hahahaha lol)

I'd choose the mother. I mean, come on, your not only saving one life, your giving a chance for children to survive! They can't survive with no mother. I'd be depressed to know my Freind had died and the other guy, but you have to do what's best.

WWYCDI Pokemon were real? Would they become a trainer, a coordinator, or a Preformer.
Nero Vaalen (played anonymously)

I actually created pokemon teams for all my characters quite some kind ago!

Nero would be a coordinator and his team is Cinccino, Espeon, Mismagius and Magikarp!

WWYCDI they heard screaming coming from a dark alleyway.

rolled 1d10 and got 5

Catanya and Evermore (played by JupiterFalls)

Catanya and Evermore would go see what was going on and if the person was being attacked, Catanya would fight the person that was attacking and Evermore would get the person that screamed out of there.

WWYCDI they were approached by a wolf
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia would be terrified out of her mind and run. If it was a werewolf or it jumped out at her all of a sudden, especially so. Unless it just wanted to sniff her, then she'd relax a bit, but still be a tiny bit wary that it wanted to eat her.

What would your character do if... They had to spend the day with their worst enemy but both were not allowed to fight or kill each other?
Gunvolt - The Azure Striker (played by Asroc)

"Me? If it was Copen... I'd keep my distance. As long he leaves me alone."

What would your character do if they were given endless amount of baked goods?

Nero Vaalen wrote:
I actually created pokemon teams for all my characters quite some kind ago!

Nero would be a coordinator and his team is Cinccino, Espeon, Mismagius and Magikarp!

WWYCDI they heard screaming coming from a dark alleyway.

Okay sorry but, Yess! Finally found someone who'd wanna be a coordinator like meh :3 Acheivemnt unlocked
Id be a team with Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, & Leafeon

Omg Hope, you would die, literally die. *Light pointed at hope* She'd Litteraly die.

WWYCDI they got stuck in a well
Chiron Niwadi (played by TinyCentaur)

"O-Oh bother! How did I even manage to get stuck down here? Sigh... W-Well, I best hope my yelling gets someone's attention soon..."

He's a Centaur. He'll probably be very squished and uncomfortable, and have very limited moving space, so I guess all he can do is scream for help and pray that someone hears him.

WWYCDI They find a time travelling device that will allow them to go back in any point of time in their lives, but only once, and they cannot go back to their current time.
John (played by Ceci035)

He'd go back to 5 seconds ago to receive it again and give it to someone else. Just so that he could say he had done it.
Wwycdi (repeating Gunvolt's question here) they were given endless amount of baked goods?
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun)

They'd enjoy it! As bakers AND doctors, they LOVE sweets! Baked goods! The sisters would share them with patients and visitors, and have some for themselves of course! It'd also be a way of helping with patients that don't want to take their medication.

WWYCDI they were given wings, or if they already had wings, lost their wings?
Cliff (played by Asroc)

Cliff would be rather baffled how he earned wings. He may think he passed out in the snow like last time.

What would your character do if they were in a rather dark forest, no light and so on?
Erica would scream and probably try to hide by climbing a tree til she actually has an idea.

WWYCDI they were on America's Got Talent? XD
Cerai (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Probably go through her entire joke collection and it would take forreeevvvveerrr. And then the judges would find out she stole them from wherever and didn't make them up herself and get disqualifed xD

WWYCDI aliens landed in their backyard?
Seeing how Roemello's a true modern nomad, he has no "backyard" per se, the world is his oyster he goes where he is needed....

WWY(ou)D, if you got hit with the red pill, blue scenario from the Matrix...and you could either: take the red pill equip your favorite OCC and be endowed strengths and weaknesses with all that is them but you become like a Men In Black member, no history of your former past and you become nothing basically the epitome of an anonymous whispering enigma...

Or take the blue pill, and this conversation never happened. It was all your imagination, go back to RPing online. *Does SpongeBob hands*
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia would rather take the blue pill. Her life without Lexi and Lek gone and forgotten? Even if the start of her life wasn't... good, she'd still want to live it as long as she has her team by her side.

What would your character do if they were met with a powerful beast and couldn't fight them with their usual moves/powers/weapons/etc. while being provided with only one weapon, tactic, or skill that they hated the most?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus