Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

"wait wait wait whats going on slow down" she said through the phone
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat calmed down and said to luna "happy has gone to the hospital and im so worried about her you have to come with me ill pick you up ok bye" kat hung up
and checked if helfre was ready he was they drove to lunas house and waited for her to get in.

(YAY GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT 50 PAGES)

( Yay ) she ran outside dressed in normal clothes and got inside
Spikes got dressed and beard the message he called Kat

Kat started to drive then notice that spike was calling her she picked up and said "hello" she drove as fast as she could with out going over the speed limit.
"Hey is she alright what happens and ummm could you pick me up also" spikes asked

Kat said "i think she will be ok and sure im heading your way" kat drove to spikes house and said "ok i have to go im right outside so bye" she hing up and honked the horn to signal that she was outside. She open the side door. (Its her moms van her car isn't big enough and its in the shop)

(Wheres misty and light and hope)

( okay ) she looked out the window

Kat honked the horn again and yelled "COME ON WE HAVE TO GO" she was getting impatient.
(Omg so sorry was put an d about) spikes came running out he jumped in

Kat closed the door and said "hold on" she sped off avoiding every cop or camara and they arrived at the hospital 10 minutes later. Kat and helfre jumped out and ran in asked where happys room was and helfre bolted there as soon as the women was done kat followed into room 14.
Spikes followed them. Happy was still passed out

she was following them the whole entire time
Spikes followed

Helfre saw happys condition and was about to cry kat hugged him and had him sit in one of the 3 chairs kat looked at happy and a single tear dropped from her eye.

(GUYS WE DID IT 50 PAGES YAY)
(Booyeah) spikes watched. Happy slowly woke up. "H-hey guys" she said

Kat said "hey happy are you ok" helfre didint hear happy so he continued to sit there sobbing.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus