Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

"yeah some injuries but other than that im fine" she said. " hey helfre" she says
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

He looked up and rushed over "your awake what happen to you" helfre felt like this was his fault.
" a car crash i think i cant really recall what happend i was just driving my headlights went out next thing i know its black" she says
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she watches them
Spikes sighed happy
Helfre (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Helfre said "are you ok i hope you didint mess up your personality because thats what i love most about you" as he saod that he took her hand.
"Yeah I hope I didn't I'm still the happy girl I am and that cant stop me from being happy." She says smirking at helfre
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

(Okie I'm confused! And sorry I didn't reply for a very long time. Busy. Also I wanted to say that I'm not going to be on here all winter break. I wanna spend time with fam :3 it starts next Tuesday and ends...... I dunno. Also, I need a catch up.)
(Okay so the dance ended of course and helfre wen to the hospital Kat and spikes and happy went to visit him and help him Kat cut her wirst which then she was in the hospital then happy dropped off spikes st his home and Luna almost killed herslef but didn't happy got in a car crash and now is in the hospital Luna, spikes, Kat and helfre are there right now)

Halo happy wrote:
(Okay so the dance ended of course and helfre wen to the hospital Kat and spikes and happy went to visit him and help him Kat cut her wirst which then she was in the hospital then happy dropped off spikes st his home and Luna almost killed herslef but didn't happy got in a car crash and now is in the hospital Luna, spikes, Kat and helfre are there right now)

(⊙_⊙).... ya know, that is very, very, very, many accidents. And hospitals! I dunno how to re enter the rp lol)
( just like go there on you own from getting the voice mail)

*Blinks* What voice mail)
(Kat left you more of misty a voicemail of the car crash)

(Oh I just read it okie.) Misty felt vibration as she realized it was coming from her phone. "Hey, Misty, who's it from?" Hope asked curiously "Hm... it's from Kat." Misty said and opened the voice mail. They all listened in horror of what happened. Tears ran down from all their eyes. Especially from Hope. "Well what are we doing!" Light said "Let's go!" She ran out of the school building with Hope and Misty following.
Spikes smiled

They ran all the way to the hospital and quickly asked the nurse where Happy's room was. After the information they ran to her room, and Hope was the first one to get there. She slammed open the door tears running down her cheeks as she saw Hoppy. She gasped and covered her mouth in shock. She went to her "Happy.... Are you okay!?" She cried. Misty and Light entered the room
" yeah still the same person" she says. " havent died yet" she says laughing but then couhing afterwards

She punched her very softly on her arm "Stop it! Your my best Freind! My first Freind..... I couldn't bare to loose you!" She said sniffing "You could have died!"
"it takes alot to kill me" she says with a laugh
Takeshi (played by Captainwolfy22)

Hi

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » HighSchool Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus