Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » What okay

Tate

Hi. Pretty much, I roleplay my d&d tabletop characters in a dream called Priory Point on Furcadia. I'm considering also putting other characters up but right now am mainly focusing on developing Maydril and Zaany.

This was an incredibly interesting post.
Sanne Moderator

My, how interesting indeed! Welcome to RPR. :3

You have some intriguing characters and profiles. :D It's good to see when people put some extra detail into them.
Hi, welcome, hope you like it here. Sure you'll have fun. If you ever wanna RP sometime, give me a shout and we can talk. Hope to hear from you soon, and hope you enjoy your stay at RPR!
Welcome to RPR. :) This is a great site of friendly people, willing to help you if you have any questions you have. :3 Also, if you ever want to RP you just have to ask anyone that has a character that grabs your attetion. :)
Taters, Precious?!
Kim Site Admin

I remember Priory Point! Welcome to the site. If you have any troubles, please don't hesitate to ask, we're all very friendly and happy to be helpful. :)
Tate Topic Starter

Hah, I'm so bad at forums. I forget when I post things. Thanks, everyone! :D

AND YES, WIZARD, PRECIOUS TATERS.

Sanne - Thanks! They are both from my dungeons and dragons games. Eladrin was the best class for wizard, and especially with the power I wanted in the areas I wanted, but I didn't like playing elves, so I HAD to make her interesting! Maydril came later, after I'd read The Lady Penitent trilogy. Very interesting read, highly recommended.
8D MASHA!? Holy bergeebus I've been wondering where you've been and what you've been up to in the wild world of Furcadia!

Oh right, this is Lauren B, by the way! Under my super secret dargon disguise. >.>
Tate Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
8D MASHA!? Holy bergeebus I've been wondering where you've been and what you've been up to in the wild world of Furcadia!

Oh right, this is Lauren B, by the way! Under my super secret dargon disguise. >.>

I know too many Laurens DDD: That and memory fail!

I actually just quit Priory Point, too. So. You can randomly find me on Zaany and Maydril elsewhere. Haven't picked a place to settle yet.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » What okay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus