Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dovelight rushed over there when she heard the yowl. She quickly checked the kit's tail, and found that it was quickly getting infected. When she looked at the kits, she could tell that they were obviously starved, she decided to take them back to the camp.
(What are their names?)
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

(Their kitty pet names are Copper, the bronze, and Silver, obviously the silver)

They both were confused as to why the she-cat came out of nowhere, for a moment they thought it was their mother, but she was dead. So she had to be one of those cats that roamed around, right? Noticing her concern and how she seemed to want to take them somewhere, the toms looked to each other curiously, Copper's tail stinging quite a bit.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

She hurried to the camp, arriving just as she saw Mousefeather's tail dissapearing into her den. One thing and now another she thought i'll just have to deal with this kit first.
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"I don't think i'll be able to wait two moons to become Dovelight's apprentice" stormkit said, "well i can wait to be come a apprentice, but i am excited to find out who my mentor will be" lightkit said.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

HollyPaw was already at the camp putting all her fresh kill in the fresh kill pile. She saw Dovewing's come back with what looked like... Kits? But she wasn't expecting kits.... And if she was.... That would be breaking the medicine cat code. HollyPaw went up to her "Are those your kits" she whispered. Then she realized she must be wrong. These kits had kitty pet scent on them "Oh nevermind. Where did you find them?"

(i really don't like that medicine cats can't have kits they should be able to as long as they have one fully mentored apprentice)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dovelight, walking in, heard Stormkit's comment. "Well, I don't think you have to wait long to begin learning, but getting the actual tilte of apprentice. Yeah, you will have to wait 2 more moons for that. You can watch me take care of this abandoned kittypet I found." Turning to face Hollypaw, she said, "I found them near the abandoned Twoleg nest."
(If you have read one of the special books, forget which one, it's the first medicine cat. She has kits and is too worried about them to help her clan, blah, blah, blah. In the end. She gives them up, because she has to do what is best for her clan.)

Kyle wrote:
(i really don't like that medicine cats can't have kits they should be able to as long as they have one fully mentored apprentice)

Well maybe, but I'm just playing along from the actual code, sorry

"yay, oh how do you know they were abandoned, and they don't smell like kittypets" stormkit said, "she's right they don't" lightkit said.

Oh okay. Make sure DuskStar will agree with that." She said and turned to light kit. "You know, it would be awsome if I got you for an apprentice when I become a warrior."

Holly wrote:
Kyle wrote:

Well maybe, but I'm just playing along from the actual code, sorry

it's okay

"yeah it would" lightkit said, stormkit looked at the kittypets injured tail.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"You can see that they were abandoned because they have about as much fat on them as we do, none. Kittypets are really fat. Also, there is a faint smell around them that is identified as "kittypet smell." I will teach you that, Stormkit, and I'm sure your mentor will teach you that as well, Lightkit."

"Looks like you guys are getting more kits to play with" she said looking at kits. "Of course if only the leader accepts."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"I'm sure Darkstar will have no problem with this, Mousefeather, go see. Would you like to help me make a poultice to go on Copper's tail, Stormkit?" Dovelight said as Mousefeather left.
Mousefeather soon arrived at the leader's den and began to talk with him.

"yes please i know what herb to use for infected wounds it's chervil and you can find it at snakerocks" stormkit said. (i know what herb it is because i looked up the medicine used in the books on the warriors wiki)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Thanks that saves me time from looking at my books!)
“Yes, that is right. I just happen to have some right here. Just chew it and spit it out when you thinks it's good. Then, I will apply it to Copper's tail." Dovelight explained.

"okay" stormkit said as she started chewing the chervil leaves to extract the juice, when she felt like it was done she spit out the leaves and spit the juice on the ground "it's done" stormkit said.

"So light kit, do you wanna go watch or wanna stay hear with me and do something?" She asked
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dovelight glanced at it and praised Stormkit saying, "Well done, Stormkit. A little over chewed, but, it will do nicely for Copper." She then put it on Copper's tail.
(I couldn't have her do it perfect on the first try, could I?)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus