Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mouse feather decided to check on his kit, since he seemed extremely put down by his mothers death. "Hey, Stormkit, you do realize that you have to sit all night next to your mother until dawn, when the elders go to burry her. If you're good, I'll let you and your brother go out and bury her too."
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"huh, i thought only warriors had to do that on the day they became warriors, and why do the elders have to bury mom some of them can't catch there own prey won't it put strain on there already weak bodies?" she said as she got up and went to lay down by her mother's body like her brother already was.
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

HollyPaw shook her head "Poor kits."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"No, warriors have to sit vigil on their first night. Elders bury the dead as a sign of respect. You get to do this because she is your mother." Mouse feather explained. "Yeah. Having your mom die when you are 4 months old is hard."

(Months or moons or months.... I dunno)

She nodded "Both my parents are dead.. But they didn't die when I was a kit."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(I meant moons, I was out of the loop last night, and I've got a major headache today.)
"Ah, yes. You mean Tigertail and Roseheart? Don't you?

"i'm so sorry that you lost your parents hollypaw" stormkit and lightkit said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Alright, alright. Time to go sit/sleep next to Mothheart." Mousefeather insisted.

"Yes, I do. It happens to lots of cats at some point of their life." She sadly "But we have to just let it go, okay? Now Your father is right. Let's get a move on! You've guys got to go to bed!"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"No, no. They are going to sleep next to their mother, then bury her with the elders." Mouse feather told Holypaw.

"Oh, okay. If that what's you want" she said

Lightkit and stormkit were already asleep by their mothers body.

"Aww how cute!" She said as the kits snored away. "so" she turned to her mentor. "In two more days, I'm going to be 12 moons!" She said excitedly "When do I get my assessment?"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"That will be in a couple of days. I want to surprise you when you take it. I may sneak up on you. So be aware!" Mousefeather warned.

"Oh so now I've gotta be aware of you." She smiled "I can do that"

Holly I found a error you said she would be six moons but when a kit is six moons they become a apprentice but she is already a apprentice so shouldn't she be 12 moons old
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Yeah, that's right. You've been warned!" Mousefeather said jokingly.
(You're right, "Kyle" the whole thing is in groups of 6 though and I knew what she meant. Nice spot, though. I didn't catch it!)

(Ohhhhhhh!!! Crud I was thinking of kits XD. Yeah your right because you turn into a apprentice when your six moons old. And you turn into a warrior when your 12 moons old. Omg I would have been a kit! I'll go fix that.)

"Okay!" She padded away into the Apprentice den to sleep
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(Nice fix XD!)
"Alright," Mousefeather said, walking to Mothheart's side and taking his place.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus