Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

(Original. I'm gonna say she is a black she cat with emerald green eyes but with a white tail tip. And the tip of her are white too :3....)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(You can have Mousefeather as your mentor. He's almost back in the camp.)
"Those little mouse brains in Windclan must have been harboring some of the Riverclan warriors. Otherwise, why would they get rid of me so Quickly? I'd better go tell Darkstar about this." He hurried into the camp, only to see his mate sprawled on the ground. He hurried over to her, worried.
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"dad, mom got hit by a monster" light kit said to his father Mousefeather, stormkit was laying beside her mother.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Wha-how did this happen. If it was Shadowclan. This shall be their last!" Mousefeather said, his fury was obvious.

"no it wasn't them, Briarlight went to find her and she saw her get hit by a monster" stormkit said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

I moaned. It was too terrible to take. My beloved mate, gone. I staggered to Darkstar's den. "Darkstar, I believe that Windclan is harborig Riverclan warriors because they hurried me to the border, practically running at top speed."
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather moped about and went to the warrior's den.

"Hey... You kits wanna go play?" She asked "Let's try to get your mind of this... Unless if you guys still wanna stay with your mom"

"sure" they both say, "hang on one second" stormkit said and popped her head into the warriors den "hey dad you still have us and your apprentice you are mentoring, me and lightkit are going to play with hollypaw" she said to her father.

"Okay, so what do you guys do for fun?" She asked wondering what the kits did all day

"we pretend to attack the elders pretending they are warriors from riverclan" said lightkit.

"Oh okay!" She turned around and faced the open camp. Then she turned around again to face light kit with a scary face "Rarrr! I'm a RiverClan Aarrior and I'm coming to take you to my leader!" She started chasing the kits giggling

"not if we take you to our leader first" stormkit said as she tried to climb on top of hollypaw.

HollyPaw followed onto the floor and stood out her tounge "No your too good!" She closed her eyes "I'm dead"

*Flopped

"wow i took down a riverclan warrior and i'm only a medicine cat" stromkit said, lightkit laughed a bit he then saw that dovelight was putting some nice smelling herbs on their mother.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather poked his head out of the den and saw his kits playing with his apprentice. He decided to watch and give tips to his kits.

She laughed "Well your as strong as a warrior cat and as wise as a medicine cat!" She said

"thank you hollypaw" stormkit said, "what is dovelight doing with those herbs and placing them around mom?" lightkit asked.

She looked to see DoveLight putting something on their mom "I don't know....? Hey why don't we go ask? Storm kit might be able to learn some things!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus