Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

Zzzzzzzz.....Zzz.............ZZzz

The sun rose... Morning approached and cats woke up spilling the camp with chats, and work. Dawn portals went, while HollyPaw was still snoring.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather moaned, stretched and got up. His two little kits were fast asleep. Better let them sleep for a little while longer he thought. He raced to the apprentices' den to wake his apprentice, who he found still fast asleep.

*Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore* *Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore**Snore*
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(😂😂😂)
"HOLLYPAW!!!! WAKE UP!!!! It's time to go training!!!!" Mousefeather shouted.
Then, he went to go tell Lightkit and Stormkit that he was going into the forest.

She jolted awake "Wait what. Huh. " Blinks "Oh..., okay?" She got up and stretched. Then she left the den
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather turned back and sighed, before heading into the forest.

She followed him into the forest "So! Why'd you need me? More training?"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Actually, I think that you're ready for YOUR ASSESSMENT!!!!" Mousefeather exclaimed triumphantly.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA" She flopped onto the floor "I'm ready!"
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Wow, you are really excited about this. Okay follow the path to ShadowClan's border and then to the Windclan's border. I will meet you there!" Mousefeather explained.
(Hunting along the way)
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

(lol lol lol)
stormkit and lightkit woke up, they noticed that some of the elders where outside of the elder's den.

HollyPaw padded happily to the shadow clan's border. Then she went to the Windclans border
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Ah, there you are, youngster. Yer father told me that you were to be helpn' bury yer mother. Come along and help us." Brambletail waved his tail encouragingly.

"okay" lightkit and stormkit said, and tried to help some of the elder's drag their mother to be buried, "where are we burring her?" lightkit asked.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Holly wrote:
HollyPaw padded happily to the shadow clan's border. Then she went to the Windclans border
(Ahhhh, I meant hunting along the way!! I'm crazy and forget details. I'll go back and fix it. 😕😕
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Kyle wrote:
"okay" lightkit and stormkit said, and tried to help some of the elder's drag their mother to be buried, "where are we burring her?" lightkit asked.
"We are burying her in her favorite spot, right next to the abandoned two-leg house. Come along. Hope it's not too far." Brambletail muttered enthusiastically

(Lol) scratch what I said.

So after he left, HollyPaw went hunting along the way to ShadowClan border. Catching a squirrel, vole and mouse, she hurried them one place and headed to WindClan border. There she caught a bird and a vole.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Suddenly Mousefeather caught up to her. He started sneaking up on her.

"why did mom like the abandoned twoleg house, isn't it dangerous there?" stormkit said. (should lightkit get hurt along the way so stormkit can learn some more stuff from dovelight?)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(He can if he wants to. It might be a good opportunity.)
"She was good friends with Dovelight. Dovelight gets her cat int and other precious herbs." Bramble tail explained.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus