Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

"okay" lightkit said and he walked over there with his sister, "uh dovelight what are you doing with those herbs?" stormkit asked.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather silently followed them, hoping to sneak up and scare hollypaw
Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

HollyPaw just waited for an answer from DoveLight. She, herself, was curious
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

He crouched, waited till she turned to ask Dovelight the question and sprang, landing on top of her.

"attack" lightkit said as he started using his paws to hit his father, stormkit just sat and laughed, then tried to help hollypaw get out from under her father but failed since he was too heavy.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Mousefeather rolled off of Hollypaw and moaned in defeat as his two kits started double-teaming him. "I'm gonna have to teach you some more skills, Hollypaw."

"WHAAA!" She fell onto the floor. "What was that for!?" She asked clearly confused of what just happened

"More skills. More skills?" She groaned "Whyy?? It's been my 5th moon. I'm almost ready to become a warrior!" She said excitedly
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"I was testing your skills. You failed. As I said before. I'm gonna have to pay more attention to you. Train you more!" Declared Mousefeather

"Uhh I guess. " she groaned
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Did I hurt you?" asked Mousefeather.

"Nope. I am a-okay" she said checking herself
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

"Okay, good, you had me worried for a second there." Mousefeather said with a sigh of relief.

"I'm strong sweetie. I don't get hurt that quick!"

"so dovelight what are the herbs for that your rubbing on mom?" stormkit asked.

(Wait am I supposed to play as dovelight? (・・;) nobody told meh this)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Docelight turned away from her work to answer Stormkit's question. "I am using peppermint, catmint, and a couple of other good smelling stuff. To make her smell less like death." (I've forgotten the other stuff and don't have the materials to look the others up).
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

(No, you don't have to be medicine cat, unless you want to be.)

"oh" stormkit said she then went to the nursery and laid down on her bed of moss, it still smelled of her mother but the nursery felt empty now that she was gone.

"You guys lonely?" She said as she walked in the nursery

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus