Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Holly (played by Holly-Leaf)

She listened to all the trees and all the movement, hoping to find some more prey...... Wait. She stood still feeling like someone was spying on her... As MouseFeather got close enough to pounce on her, she turned around and with her claws sheath, she turned around and striked.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Startled by the attack, Mousefesthe fell backwards and soon gave in to Holypaw's attack. "Well, done. I'll go speak to Darkstar about this. You'll soon be made a warrior, I'm sure."
(What do you want her warrior name to be. Or should I surprise you?. Also, I'm off for the night. Dad's playing Wind Waker, Zelda!!)

(AWWWW TELL YOUR DAD HES LUCKY,MAND I WISH I WAS HIM PLAYING THAT GAME..... (╥﹏╥)

(Oh either HollyHeart or HollyStorm. Choose the one you want :3)

"Yess!!!" She jumped with excitement "I'm going to go get my fresh kill."
Kyle (played by Teagan98) Topic Starter

(how should lightkit get hurt? what you you think holly-leaf?)

(Tripping over a rock :3)

on the way to burry their mother lightkit tripped over a rock stormkit was worried and unamused at the same time.

(Omg I was joking (≧∇≦))

(okay ignore that post then)

(Lol, okay, so what if she fell into the floor. Like if there were tunnels under your feet right now, and she stepped on non supportive ground$

(lightkit is a boy but okay) on the way to burry their mother lightkit suddenly fell as the ground gave way a little, stormkit saw this and tried to help her brother out.

Wait, so I had this wrong? LightKits a boy, and StormKits a Girl? !(◎_◎;)

(yeah lol)
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

As Mousefeather was heading back to camp, he suddenly heard a tiny shriek, cut short. It was near the Abandoned Twoleg Nest, where the elders and his kits were burying his late mate. He started running as quickly as he could to see what was wrong.

"hang on lightkit, i'll pull you up you just stepped on ground that wasn't stable" stormkit said as she tried to pull her brother up but she ended up falling as well "now we're both stuck" lightkit said.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

As Mousefeather came up, he saw Stormkit fall into this hole. He raced over there, panting from effort. "How did you guys fall into this hole. Come here." He said, pulling them up. Now, finish burying your mother. You can bury her here, in fact. Then, I'm taking you both to Dovelight.
(I've just realized something, he has completely forgotten about their punishment.)

(oh yeah)
stormkit and light kit helped the elders bury there mother in the hole they fell in.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

After watching them carefully, making sure they didn't fall in any more holes, Mousefeather brought Loghtkit and Stormkit back into the camp. Specifically into Dovelight's den, to see what the medicine cat had to say.
(Sorry, the internet went out.)
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

( Just jumpin right on in ^-^)

Out in the forest, just a little ways from the two-leg place, two tomcats were playing. They looked and acted around 7 moons old, one had bronze colored fur and green eyes, the other silver with blue eyes. The silver was currently on the bronze colored one, who had his belly shown.

They didn't pay attention to, nor known about, the clans littered near and around the property. They were strays left behind by their owners, who had abandoned the place moons ago. They were just kittens, the runts of the litter, when it happened, and their mother was gone, missing, and their siblings taken away one by one. Probably done in by the dog in the property next door, or one of those monsters that passed. Their collars were torn off, leaving no trace behind as the leather rotted away in that old, rickety two-leg place.
Ceci (played by Ceci035)

Dovelight was going to the Abandoned two-leg place, to get some more catmint, taking a different path than the elders, when she smelled kitty pet smell. Also, the smell of milk. She guessed that it was kitty pet kittens. She followed the smell to two rowdy kittens. One silver, one bronze.
(I have created a group for this RP! It is here You have all been invited[ones who are RPing with me so far, anyways])
Emily Paige (played by LunLun)

They kept playing, not really paying attention. "That's not faaaaaair!" mewled the bronze furred one as the silver lightly bit his tail. "AND THAT HUUUURTS!" he then yowled. The silver rolled his eyes, letting out laughter. "Crybaby."

"AM NOT!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Warrior Cats RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus