Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

"Like what?"
Radio rebel (played anonymously)

"i like to write, and i also love to run" rebel says

"Oh you write...I do that in my spare time as well"

"thats cool" he says

"...anything you'd like to talk about?"
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

Natasha Moroz treaded in, for once actually having clothes rather than a blanket, she hasn't had to enter arctic ascension once in 2 months, it bothered her for some reason... A lot....
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

{Fwa... Gonna give things a little twist per say...}

"All students, please report to the gym. All students report to the gym. Creature's on the right, human's on the left." Boomed the intercom. Must have been an assembly or something weird.

The intercom noise boomed past Enya's blaring music, and right into where she could hear it. She slowly turned off her music and stood up, looking over to her roommate before she walked out the door, her eyes glaring a gold tone. She walked down the hall, growling at anything that came near. No it wasn't that she hated humans, it was that she was comfy on her bed, and didn't want to move. 'Stupid Academy!' Enya growled to herself and looked at all the girls, human and creature. A few of them were fighting, arguing with their new roommate. The nice thing is that being quiet no one really bothered you.
Lucifer (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

Lucifer on the other hand was running late, he didn't say goodbye to his parents and friends, he just ran into the boys' dorm and unpacked his stuff, to much in a hurry to even notice a roommate. He sighed heavily and walked out of his room, walking out of the dorm, and into the main gym, it was hella crowded. He growled softly and sat on the right, hoping that he could make one new person. The barrier was just so pretty though...

Natasha passed Enya, her walking past brought chills, temperature wise, she quietly waved as she passed.
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

Those chills that the girl had brought to Enya smiled up her spine. Quickly Enya growled, a cloud of smoke formed around Enya as she was now transformed into a Snow Fox. That was to much cold for her to handle, and her creature side isn't really in her control. The now, Snow Fox Enya, quickly moved from the feet of others, hopping round, trying not to get stepped on. She couldn't speak, she knew where she was, but she didn't wanna die. Enya quickly pounced on the girl who made her shiver, and then got off, continuing to walk to the gym. 'People these days.' She thought, growling to herself once again.

Natasha didn't even flinch from the pounce, just kept moving.
Arethusa Eolande (played anonymously)

Arethusa made her way to the gym. She looked relatively human right now, but she wasn't human at all.

Upon hearing the announcement igneous nodded to rebel before making his way to the gym
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

After splitting from igneous finally
Catherine had finally found her dormitory and unpacked....suddenly she realized she was being summoned to the gym along with everyone else....so she stood from where she was and began to fallow the other human students to the gym

Natasha bumped into Arethusa."Ooh, my apologies."She spoke in a deep Russian accent."My name is Natasha.
JJ opened her eye, with a groan she slide off her bed. Walking out into the halls she did as instructed go to the gym. She avoided everyone, it wasn't that she hated the creatures they were just never nice to her.

She noticed Jinx and walked over."Hello."
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

As Hope, Light, and Misty went through the doors of the school, they heard the intercom "Oh god! We might be late! Let's go!" Light said and the three girls ran into the gym.
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

All 3 were already there, Tyler and Valorie bantering as usual while Yaizu stayed off to the side, ears folded back and shakey.

rebel and happy went to the gym and made it

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus