Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Hope saw a girl who started twitching "Oh my gosh are you okay?" She asked. "Oh wait, I forgot to say hi. Hi!" She said and then went back to her subject "Oh my gosh are you okay?"
Kaylan Arkwright (played anonymously)

It made Kaylan wonder why she turned again. The possibility was it could be something she does when nervous and she might not be able to help it. Despite that, in a way he found it relatable. Not completely relatable, but in a way, it is. Kaylan nervously bit his lip, watching her for a moment and afterwards, decided to look away. Him looking might not help with whatever she had been trying to do.

Once he heard her speak, Kaylan turned his head to see she had changed again. She can smell me? Kaylan worried in his head. Who knows what she was thinking about his scent? Kaylan looked down at his hands. "Y-You can...smell me...?" The teenager asked and added, "Is that...Is that a good or bad thing for you...?" Even he had good scent or could sniff things out from far away, but sometimes you can get bad smells. And she might not like his.
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

"I'm Natasha, Natasha Moroz. Pleasure to meet you."She offered her hand to shake.
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Yaizu nodded."Yeah, I only twitch due to my power."She was still standing, and every time she twitched it was as if her skin was dead white and emitting black mist with green energy."I'm Y-Yaizu. Who are you two?"
JJ took natashas hand cautiously. "Nice name,"
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

Natasha soon had a welcoming smile on her face."Thanks. No need to be cautious by the way."She laughed a bit."I'm not one to be worried about, fellow um... Student I guess? I have no idea. This is worse than getting lost in Stalingrad!"
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

"I-it's a good thing! I think.... I can s-smell everyone... Every h-human... creature... anything..." Enya said softly and then looked away from the boy. She began to play with a small piece of her hair and then slowly lifted her head. The girl blushed lightly, just a habit. She always blushed, always stuttered. Slowly Enya smiled and laughed, "Y-you smell like a dog... Wh-which isn't a horrible smell, b-but it's not a smell of r-roses..." She said softly. Honestly she didn't know what she was doing. She really should have just walked away. She was shaking softly, but she normally didn't talk to anyone.

Enya continued to play with that one strand of hair, and she was just standing there, looking down at him. She was kinda nervous, but who wouldn't be when they're talking to a cute guy. Snapping out of Enya's thoughts she noticed how much she had blushed. She looked away at all the students and wanted to sit, but didn't want this to be weird.

She took a breath of relief. "Okay, okay, so I'm Hope! And this is Happy! She's very happy. She's amazing! Anyways, what brings you here to this school?" She asked

After almost the older two breaking into a fight.(Which usually turns into WW3) The two split off, also soon realizing their little sister ONCE AGAIN disappeared off on them. Valorie just shook it off and began to wander toward Enya, being quiet since a convo was happening. Tyler found Yaizu.

Yaizu looked up at Hope."Um, I'm... I came with my sister and brother. I don't go anywhere without them. And right behind me is my brother, Tyler." Tyler:"Um, hey, I think Yaizu's introduced herself already." Yaizu:"Mhm."

"Ohh! That's so awesome! Hi! I'm Hope. Anyways, I've got a twin! Her name is Light. She went off somewhere." She said shrugging "Me and my twin go everywhere too. We've been too so many high schools, and can't wait to try out this one!" She said smiling

Yaizu:"Typically most aren't too friendly to me because of my power. But-"She hugged Hope tightly.(In her case, not really tight at all)"I'm glad to meet someone so friendly." Tyler:"I'm Tyler. The herald of light. As my friends call me."He created two orbs of light,(Not the character lol) And soon made them disappear."Pleasure to meet you. And my little sister tends to get cuddly around those she considers friends, I think you're one of them."He chuckled softly.

"Haha, powers, or no powers, I will always be your freinds. And anybody else too! Who aren't rude. Anyways, when did you guys figure out this power?" She asked "I've got a power too! A power of hiding my pet cat in my bag." She laughed and opened her bag. A black cat with emerald eyes came out "Her name is Holly! She's a kitten."

Holly looked at them curiously "Meow" ~Hi~ she smiled

"She's special. Even though all she does is cat noises, you can sometimes understand her! Well at least I can" she said smiling

Tyler:"Oh, cool."His ears and 6 tails showed."Soooo, I wonder why everyone's at the gym."He avoided eye contact, rather shy of Hope, it was almost cute. Yaizu:"Glad to hear."She let go, she had the same type of ears but only 3 tails."My power isn't too great, I heavily depend on it and, I hate showing it..."She spoke soon having a flash back of when other students cornering her and yelling, it was inaudible but it was obvious she was having the flash back, and soon snapped out of it."Anyways... Um, what now?"Her left ear twitched twice like a natural fox would.

"Ohhh! It's so cute! You guys look like vulpixes and nintails!" She said looking at the tails "Ya know, from that famous show pokemon. It's amazing!" She said jumping up and down "Anyways" she looked around.... "Hey, what if we go meet my other friend! Misty!" She said

Holly started playing with the tails "Meow" ~Its so fluffy!~
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

( can i join )

(I dunno, but you should :3 ask pixie)

Yaizu's ears perked up as she felt her tails being played with, soon whipping around and hunkering down playfully.Tyler:"And Yaizu acts like a kitten at times."He laughed.

Holly jumped around and played with her ~This is fun!~

Hope laughed "Holly doesn't feel so lonely anymore! Haha that's funny." She said smiling "Your sister is filled with happiness, its adorably awesome! And with the tails too" she said seeing the two play.

Yaizu continued to play with Holly, giggling a ton. Tyler scooted up to Hope."Um, s-so how have you been?"He stammered, his ears folding back out of being shy.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus