Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Tyler for some reason blushed over that."Umm, okay!"He laughed nervously.Oh come on Tyler! Yaizu:"Awesome!"She hugtackled Hope.
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

( okay ) Jupiter looks around seeing everyone "can you believe it Ian were gonna make new friends" she said excitedly Ian smiled
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

"Yeah!" She said laughing as she hugged tackled Yaizu back. Holly jumped on the Tyler and ruffled his hair, and played with his ears. ~Sooo Fluffy!~

Tyler:"BWAAA-"Tyler fell over."Oof."He let Holly ruffle his hair."I take it you'll be the same way to my older sister Valorie?"
Jared (played by Light_Of_Love)

Hope and Light wrote:
Jared wrote:
(I mean not to be rude but... I have no one rp'ing with me...)

Hey Jared, my character Light bumped into you a longtime ago XD)
(Didn't see, sorry...)

~Nope! Probably you and you only~ Holy purred and Hope fell to the floor laughing. She eventually stopped "Okay, okay, so when this assembly is over, do you guys wanna check out the school with me?" She asked "And of course Light and Misty too. Maybe if Rebel and Happy wants to come too." She said

Jared wrote:
Hope and Light wrote:
Jared wrote:
(I mean not to be rude but... I have no one rp'ing with me...)

Hey Jared, my character Light bumped into you a longtime ago XD)
(Didn't see, sorry...)

(Haha it happens all the time! I'll be fine! You'll be fine. It's a-okay)

"I'm new, too. And, that Kitsune thing is cool... I guess." Does she have claws, then...?

Tyler blushed a bit as he tried to get up and hugged Holly."..."

Hope and Light wrote:
Hey Hope? While you guys reunite, I'm going to talk to other people okay?" Light said "Go ahead sis" Hope said and Light walked off. She saw some creatures glaring at the humans. She started to feel a little uneasy. She looked down and continued walking. She adventually bumped into someone and stumbled to the floor. She looked up to see a girl trying to avoid eye contact with the creatures "Oh sorry." She said shyly "I should have been paying attention" wait, then she realized that it was a guy. oh god Light. Are you blind?

(Found it. I can still reply to it and she can join us)
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

Jupiter smiles at Ian Ian was shy and fell quite

Jared wrote:
Hope and Light wrote:
Hey Hope? While you guys reunite, I'm going to talk to other people okay?" Light said "Go ahead sis" Hope said and Light walked off. She saw some creatures glaring at the humans. She started to feel a little uneasy. She looked down and continued walking. She adventually bumped into someone and stumbled to the floor. She looked up to see a girl trying to avoid eye contact with the creatures "Oh sorry." She said shyly "I should have been paying attention" wait, then she realized that it was a guy. oh god Light. Are you blind?

(Found it. I can still reply to it and she can join us)

(Haha if you want. It's okie if ya don't.)
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

Enya smiled very softly. She didn't know what to say, and didn't know what she was going to do. She smiled down at him and then giggled lightly. "M-my name is E-Enya..." She mentally hit herself and blushed softly, It's not that she liked this boy, I mean she only just met him, but she's embarrassed for her stutter. She looked around and smiled softly, "M-may I s-sit...?" She asked very softly. 'Great, don't even ask him his name! Fantastic!' She thought lightly and growled to herself.

'Just walk, maybe you should just walk away and this will all go away, you won't be shy, you won't have to deal with embarrassing yourself anymore...' She sighed softly, very softly, and then smiled down at the boy. "S-sorry I didn't ask before.... Wh-what's your n-name...?" She stuttered and rubbed her arm softly. The girl twiddled her fingers and looked down. She honestly didn't know what she was saying, her mind was blank, but at the same time, her mind was jumbled.

Valorie leaned up closely."Thanks. I'll be honest, y-you're cute looking."She kissed Jared on the cheek before giggling a bit."Wanna socialize a bit with everyone else?"

(I'm sorry, I gtg, I'll reply later on, okay?)

She looked at him "Hey you okay buddy?" She asked. She laughed a bit. "I mean, it's kinda weird to get random hugs. But hey, I mean, I guess I do it sometimes to. Haha" Hope said. Then she looked at his sister.

Yaizu looked up at Hope."Hi."She giggled."I think I'll cling to you for a bit."

Jared wrote:

Kk)

Hope and Light wrote:
Jared wrote:

Kk)
Okeeee

Hah go ahead" she said laughing. I guess I'm now a hugging person thing? I dunno!" She said laughing

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus