Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Aron snow (played anonymously)

pinky went to her drom she wondered who she was sharing with
Sunflower and johnny (played by Scarletwolf)

sunflower went to her drom and wonder who her roommate was
Radio rebel (played anonymously)

rebel went to his drom and saw someone was already there he walked in. " hello" he says
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29)

Turning to see his new room mate he smiles and offers his hand and a laugh.

rebel shakes his hand. "names rebel" he says

"My name is igneous...I'm a dragon and I'm darn proud of it my dear man"

" i see that my full name is radio rebel but please just call me rebel" he says
Jj walks into her dorm room, taking the bed off the the right she lays her bag down, plopping on her bed she closes her eyes for a few
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

{Not trying to be rude, but I would like a few people to be against creatures/humans. Like hate them...}

Enya looked around outside, noticing that there were two dorms she walked into the building, it was giant. There were people everywhere! Who knew such a thing could actually exists. In the building there was something splitting the humans and creatures, a few kids were staring at the magical things and others were growling at each other. Guess a lot of them were forced to go into this school.

Enya shrugged and walked to the dorm, smiling at the building. She looked around until she finally walked into the big building. Nothing was that different, there were just a lot of rooms, one room across from the other. She smiled lightly as she made it to her dorm, yet the door was open, and there was someone already in there. Enya looked into the room and slowly walked in, setting her bag down on the left bed, since she didn't really have a say so in it. But at least she got a window. The girl turned her head and bam, it was disgusting, you could smell the human. The way their body Oder just masked the smell, but honestly it was probably just because Enya could shift that she could smell the humans that way.
JJ felt shy, she had't seen any other humans. Was this the right school?

"So my good man tell me more about yourself and I'll tell you more about me...so...what's your family like?"
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

Enya looked over at the girl, she sighed lightly and plopped down on the bed, a red head and a blue head, both from different sides, how the hell was this going to turn out? She slowly reached for her bag and pulled back out her headphones, sticking them both in her ears as she opened the window and let the air rush past her, her music blaring in her ears.
JJ opened her eyes just slightly to watch a girl walk into the room, She closed them feeling cool air against her skin.

" well i have a sister named happy and thats really it my farther mother are dead so are hers we were seprated at birth" he says. " your trun" he says

"Well I'm igneous...I'm a prince who lost hiss parents as a hatchling also I'm a dragon...I am currently engaged to the love of my life who is also attending this school she is also pregnant with our first child "

"whoa" he says." your wife is here with your baby wouldnt you worry" rebel says

"Oh I'm terrified but the school rules prohibit me from seeing her but three days a week and I'd prefer you not bring up the subject again please "

" got that" he says and nods. " so what you want to talk about" he asked

"Got hobbies?"

"yeah" he says

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus