Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

{Yersh you may!}
Jupiter and Ian (played by Gothic_Girl)

( thank you how do i start )
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

{Say you came in late and now you're heading for the gym}

( okay ) Jupiter and Ian are running to the gym
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

She laughed "Pick up those ears" she said and lifted them up with her fingures. "Well, I'm doing fine I guess. I mean I've got all my freinds here, I've got my boyfriend, rebel, I'm starting a new year here at this school. And I'm meeting new freinds!" She said listing off here things "Oh and I've got Holly"
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Tyler:"Cool, I just have my two sisters, the older one never seeming to get along with me. I... I don't really have anyone else..."
Yaizu sat down, tuckered out."Well, you have me, Tyler." Tyler:"Yeah, I'm talking about friends and stuff like that. Everyone seems to be more fond of Valorie than me or you. Me because I'm socially awkward. I can't even have a remotely normal or nice conversation with a girl I like." Yaizu:"I think that counts toward the socially awkward part."

"Don't forget about me! You dunderhead" she said giving them both a noogie "Anyways I'm sure you'll guys will make more freinds! Don't looose in hope. Maybe today will be the day everything changes!" She said smiling.

Tyler hugged Hope."Thanks, Hope."He chuckled. Yaizu:"You're like another sister to me, Hope, and you too, Holly!"
Valorie looked around, hoping to find someone to talk too, without a sudden overwhelming appearance or interruption."Who catches my eye?"
Jared (played by Light_Of_Love)

(I mean not to be rude but... I have no one rp'ing with me...)

Jupiter and Ian made it to the gym Jupiter's hair falling in her face Ian chuckled at her
Kaylan Arkwright (played anonymously)

Really he wasn't offended at all by smelling like a dog and not smelling like roses. In all honesty, he'd be confused about why he smelled like roses. Not that it would be a bad thing, but right now he probably smells of dog and even smoke. The smoke smell he could get rid of. After all, teachers might catch him at some point and he needs to think about how others would react to the smell of smoke.

Kaylan let out a shy chuckle, nervously nodding his head and glanced at the red haired girl. "At least I-I don't smell bad to you..." He mumbled shyly and looked down at his hands. Come on! She isn't gonna kill you or anything. At least say something. The teen thought to himself and after that, he slowly turned his head to look at her, "Y-You don't need to speak to me if you...don't want to..." Well done. Continue a conversation by telling her she can leave. It just seemed as if she didn't want to be here, but maybe he could at least get her name. Besides, maybe she did want to chat. He didn't know. "Uh...what's your name?"

Valorie soon rose up from the floor next to Jared."Someone in the same shoes as me."She chuckled softly."Who might you be?"She smiled, her ears and 12 tails showing.

He looked at Valorie, hiding his fear as best as he could.
"Jared," he replied. "And you...?" And what even are you?

"I'm Valorie, um, don't worry. I'm simply a kitsune. That's really all. I'm honestly just looking for someone to talk to, that's all."

She doesn't seem so bad... Is this a trick, or is she just one of the... okay ones? Either way, I should be careful...
"Yeah, I guess... What's a Kitsune?"

( is everyone else in the gym )

Jared wrote:
(I mean not to be rude but... I have no one rp'ing with me...)

Hey Jared, my character Light bumped into you a longtime ago XD)

"A mythological creature exhibiting features of a fox. That's sort of the best way to explain it in my opinion."She replied, staying calm, she scooted a bit closer."So how do you like here so far? I'm new."

"Sisters... hmm! I i will call you my sister!" Hope said laughing "And Tyler, your like a brother too me!" She said and looked around "Hm... I'm going to have to tell Light that we are siblings now!" She laughed while Holly purred ~Yeah! That'd sure be a big surprise for Light!~

Jupiter and Ian wrote:
( is everyone else in the gym )

(Yeah)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus