Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Jj looked at the source of the voice, she turned to see a girl walking towards her. Jj nodded her head, "Hello," no emotion passed through her face. She didn't wanna be mean so she gave the girl a slight smile.
Natasha Moroz (played anonymously)

"What's your name?"She asked, speaking with a heavy Russian accent.
Hope and Light (played by Holly-Leaf)

Light spotted Rebel and Happy. She smiled with excitement "Hey rebel! Over Here!" She said waving
Radio rebel (played anonymously)

rebel saw hope and light happy had already over to them and hugged them rebel walked over

"How ya doing Happy!" She said with delight
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Yaizu grew tired of the two arguing so she decided to discretely wander off from her older brother and sister.
Enya (played by PixieDust) Topic Starter

Enya smiled at the ground, she wasn't a fox anymore, she was just a normal looking girl. She rubbed her arm softly as she looked into the gym. She was being pushed, laughed at, people were just staring at her. What was wrong with her? She sighed softly and slipped in through the gym doors, looking at the way things were just separated. There were two principals. I guess one of them was a creature too, she had scales down her arms, a tail swaying back and forth as she walked along the side of the wall. She looked at people who knew each other, who sat next to each other, talking, being friends. She smiled very lightly, and then looked at the floor. She had left her headphones in her dorm room, and regretted it. Enya sat down alone and looked at the gym floor, then scanning the barrier.
Kaylan Arkwright (played anonymously)

(Hey! I'm new to this roleplay :))

Kaylan stood in front of the academy, looking up at it with his brown puppy eyes and holding a cigarette between his fingers. For 16, he looked younger than he actually was. This was honestly terrifying for him. He knows no one here, he was alone and it was a new place for him. None of his friends were here to back him up in case he got into any trouble. Yet again, this academy was a place to teach humans and creatures how to get along. He arrived a few minutes ago and had heard the intercom, but he knew he couldn't just walk in, smoking a cigarette. He smells like a cigarette, too. That he couldn't really hide. The teachers would probably kick his butt for it. After taking one last puff of the cigarette, he dropped it to the ground and stepped on it as he got closer.

Before heading to the gym, I should find my room. The dark haired teen thought to himself as he entered the boys dorm. After wandering around and dragging his bag around with him, he finally found his room. Having a roommate could make him feel less lonely, but then having a roommate might not be the greatest idea for Kaylan. There wasn't much stuff in his bag. Just clothes, things he'd need such as a toothbrush and a few things his friends gave him as a way to help him feel better while there. Once he finished unpacking, Kaylan cautiously stepped out of the room and slipped his hands into his pockets as he looked for the gym. It didn't take him long to find the gym hall. Entering, he anxiously looked around at the people already inside. Maybe he wouldn't need to be here for too long. Kaylan faced down as he tried finding a lonely space on the floor and after he did, sat down.

Enya's head shot up quickly, a boy had just walked in, but something about him was off. He smelt like a dog! She slowly got up and watched the boy sit down alone. The girl was very short, she looked to be a child, but was 16. She was part dog, but had that cat, snake, mouse, fox, wolf, etc, side to her. She slowly began to sniff, and it wasn't her fault, her senses were always more extravagant. She sat on the floor, staring at the boy. No she wasn't stalking him, she was just an animal and was trying to figure out what to say to him.

'Hey I could smell you from over there!' Enya thought and growled to herself. She sighed heavily and mentally slapped herself. 'No! You stupid!!' She looked back over to the boy, he was pretty handsome, but she wasn't really the talking kind of person. Slowly the girl stood up, she hit herself mentally again and then began to walk over to him. The closer she got to him, the more her body wanted shift. She tried holding it back, but of course, she couldn't.

Smoke swirled around the girl and she was gone in an instant. In her place was a lemur. Shy thing it was. It was about two or three feet away from the boy, curled up softly on the ground. She couldn't do anything though, she couldn't speak human when in an animal form. Slowly the Lemur, yet still Enya, stared at the boy. She wanted to move, but at the same time couldn't.
Arethusa Eolande (played anonymously)

Arethusa looked around while she waited.

At first, Kaylan hadn't even noticed the girl - who was now a lemur - make her way over to him. He had been just staring down and trying to avoid everyone. Looking at him, you could tell he comes from a family that doesn't have much money and you could possibly tell that his parents were pretty careless when it came to Kaylan. Only if someone thought deeper. On his right cheek, there was a deep cut. That could be explained later.

Kaylan lifted his head and scanned the room. He stopped when he had spotted a lemur staring at him. This was most likely gonna be one of the creatures. Even he himself was a creature, but usually kept it quiet. Anyways, it made him wonder why the lemur was staring at him. Were they just curious about him? Were they gonna attack him? Maybe they were joining in on other people staring at him? There were different reasons. Trying not to worry too much, Kaylan turned his head away again.

The lemur stared at the boy, I mean she wasn't like creepy staring, but she kinda was... Well, the lemur slowly stood up, on all fours. Enya stared at the ground, she didn't know what to do, I mean in a few seconds she could be a short, red head girl again. Yet she also could be a lemur still, there were only those possibilities. The lemur began to back up and then made that weird noise they make. 'Come on... Say something...' She thought. It's not like she was stalking him, but she was just bored, he smelt like a dog, etc. She sighed softly and slowly began to turn around.

Yet of course, in a matter of seconds, the lemur was covered in smoke, and a short red head was placed in her spot. She wasn't fully turned around, and was just sitting there on the ground. Slowly the turned her head to look at the boy, and then stood up quickly, walking away, yet again mentally hitting herself. 'You stupid! Stupid! Stupid girl!'
Jared (played by Light_Of_Love)

Jared walked into the room with the other students, staying with the humans and trying not to look at the creatures. He was always told that creatures hate humans and would want to hurt him- and he believed it.

Sariel did the same, but with some differences: he stuck with the creatures, glaring at the trait- humans. At the humans. He still remembered working with the humans and helping them.

Seeing her turn right in from the of his eyes actually scared him a little. Don't get him wrong. It was actually pretty cool and Kaylan usually turns into something that is ACTUALLY scary, but it just surprised him a little. Though he wasn't sure why she was coming towards him in the first place, that didn't matter to him. He only worried about why she was coming closer

When she turned away again, Kaylan wondered whether or not to stop her. This could be a way to meet someone. Meeting people was something he struggled with and he could be quite shy, but he could A the least try saying something's to her. Anything at all. Taking a deep breath, Kaylan looked up at her. "H-Hey, that was pretty cool, what you just did there..." Kaylan spoke, having a soft tone of voice. Hopefully she heard him, but he wasn't exactly loud and still seemed quite shy after speaking.

Hey Hope? While you guys reunite, I'm going to talk to other people okay?" Light said "Go ahead sis" Hope said and Light walked off. She saw some creatures glaring at the humans. She started to feel a little uneasy. She looked down and continued walking. She adventually bumped into someone and stumbled to the floor. She looked up to see a girl trying to avoid eye contact with the creatures "Oh sorry." She said shyly "I should have been paying attention" wait, then she realized that it was a guy. oh god Light. Are you blind?

Quickly after Enya had noticed the surprise in his eyes. She looked down as she took another step, but was frozen with his voice. The girl jumped lightly, and was again, swarmed by smoke. She then lied there, a small little ball of fur. Normally that was what happened, she would turn into a lemur when frightened or nervous, and that's exactly what she was. She looked at the boy and pushed her face to the ground, trying to relax herself so that she would be able to turn human, well... a girl again. She sat there, breathing heavily not saying a word, just rubbing her head on the ground and trying to calm down.

There we go! Smoke once again was surrounding her, and a girl was in the lemur's place. Enya sighed softly and looked at him, taking a small little breath, "H-hi... Um... Th-thanks. I wasn't trying to b-be weird... b-but I could smell y-you from where I was s-sitting...." She mumbled and looked down, rubbing her arm softly. She didn't know what she was doing, she should have just walked away when she had the chance.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

Catherine continued to wait in the gym....then again she might of fallen asleep and missed everything as well.

{I'll do what I was planning on doing tomorrow afternoon, I have to cook dinner and stuff, so I don't wanna start something really big and then have to leave in the middle of explaining it. }
The Neza Siblings (played anonymously)

Yaizu continued to wander, finding Hope and Light with a sudden burst of speed, suddenly appearing before them. Her body twitching occasionally.
"Jinx," Jj replied after a short pause she asked, "Whats your name?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Academy for Humans, or Creatures? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus