Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Konsai (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

The teacher left after they both got their room numbers. "Remember every student gets their own room so there is no worries or complaints about roommates." The teacher reminded them before leaving.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily nodded her head " i guess, i'll see you later Konsai " She said smiling

"Yeah, see ya around Em." He smiled back before heading towards the guys dorm building.

Emily hesitated. " no, i can't " She said looking like she was going to the dorms. She walked to the forest. She then laid down on the forest floor

Konsai soon found his room and laid down on the bed, glad to finally get a chance to relax for the day.

Emily, on the other hand could not sleep. She stayed awake. She walked through out the forest. Her eyes turning red

Konsai always had sleeping problems every since his mother died, the memories of the horror able day never left him like most people would think. It was the reason why he acted so emotionless when around others to hide the fact that something was truly bothering him.

Emily paced back. She closed her eyes " Konsai, what bothering you " She sent a message to his head

Konsai shrugged the message from Emily off because he berely ever talked about his family problems. In a short none of it is good.

Emily sighed. " Konsai please tell me "

"It's nothing." Konsai's voice was flat and lifeless. He wasn't going to tall about his home life. He had choosen to have his family life and social life never to come together so usually he kept to himself, shut up in his memories.

Emily sighed and flew up to a branch. She sat on it

Konsai sighed in relief when Emily gave up trying to get him to talk.

Emily softly sang and the song carried throughout the forest

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus