Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Konsai (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"You have to keep trying, Em."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

" why'd you call me em? "

"Your name is Emily, right? I know another Emily and I'm use to calling Emily's Em for short."

" okay, but I'll only let you call me that "

"Why only me?" He looked up at her.

" because.. " she couldn't tell him she had the smallest crush on him

Konsai shrugged. "Okay, but don't be surprised if it catchs on with other people around here. Just please don't call me Snowy, my mom did that and my friends never let live it down."

Emily looked at him " then what can I call you? "

"I only have two other nicknames, Kon and Sai, but usually everyone just sticks with Konsai."

Emily sighed and then looked away. She turned into a cat and laid on the branch. Her nose twitched and her eyes shot open " please, please run! " she said turning into her human form, her teeth gritted

Konsai noticed that something was wrong and shook his head. He stood infront of Emily, protecting her. "I'm not leaving you behind."

Her cross glowed " leave.. Now! " she said her eyes turning red

Konsai shook his head. "I'm not leaving you behind, Emily. Deal with it."

Emily fell to the ground. Her cross shock violently. A red light went off and then Emily changed. She had white hair, blood red eyes, her body matured, and her voice changed. She stood up " little boy you should have ran "

Konsai looked at Emily, surprised by the change in her. He knew for sure she was a S Class Super Monster. "I don't care, I am not leaving Emily."

Emily smiled, showing her razor sharp fangs " your lose, Snowy " she said before she grabbed a dagger from her shoe

Konsai gritted his teeth at the childish nickname his mother gave him but it also reminded him of her, which because she was dead and gone. "Don't call me Snowy."

" why Snowy? " she smiled at him. She could tell it made him angry. " let's see " she said turning into a dragon

Konsai gritted his teeth more as his hands started to turn to ice. "You don't want to know why." He growled

Emily breathed smoke and smiled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus