Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Konsai (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Konsai was the server on his team. He threw the ball up in the air and jumped up because he threw up to high and wacked it with the racket in his hand.
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily jumped up quickly and twirled and hit the ball over the neat and then she landed.

Another one of Konsai's teamates took the shot at the teenis ball trying to show off to the other girls on a different team.

Emily growled at him, softly. " this is my game " She muttered. She jumped back up again and hit it far

Another gone of his teamates tried to get it and failed, getting the other team a point.

Emily smiled as a girl said she would let her serve. She got into position. She threw the ball up and then she hit the ball over

Konsai hit the ball over the net since it came his way. He made sure to use alot of strenght to add speed to the ball.

Emily smiled showing her right fang but she covered it up quickly. She jumped up and sent it back over

Another one of Konsai's teamates got the ball.

But this time Emily wasn't paying attention. The ball nailed her in the face, blood started coming from her nose. " Damn " She looked as she walked to the teacher.

Konsai got discrated from what just happened but then one of his teamates hit him on the back of his head with a racket, knocking him to the floor. Everybody on his team and the other team laughed at that, but he just brushed it off like it was nothing.

Emily looked at Konsai. She mouthed "help". The people took her to get her nose looked at

Konsai didn't know what she meant, what could be so scary about this school. He noticed she acted more like a human than a monster, which was strang but then the teacher called him to help her to the nurses office and he stood up. He walked over to her, and did as the teacher told him.

Emily let out a sigh as he came. She walked next to him " thanks " She said holding her nose. She breathed a mist out and her nose healed. " Konsai, do you really want to learn something about me "

Konsai nodded. "I want to know what's been bugging all gym period."

Emily sighed " Just my thought, they are strange and scary " She said looking at him

Konsai shrugged. "Everybody has something to hide." He rolled up his sleeve, the teacher let him wear a long sleeves because of the scars running over his arms.

" you'll see later, hm... i guess i trust you, right after school... go to the forest "

Konsai nodded. "Alright, it is still at midnight, right?"

" nope, know after school, I'll show you "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus