Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Konsai (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Konsai shook his head. "You need to come to class as well; what kind of person would miss their first day of school." He tried to play it off as a joke with a smile, but he knew something was wrong. He walked over to her and looked her in the eyes. "You need to stop worrying about what others think. I've dealt with people seeing me as someone that should be threated as an outcast. I was bullied all my childhood, but I got sick of it, so do you."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily looked at him but then to the ground. " I don't have too, i'll just come later. " She got free of his grasp and kept looking at the ground. " If they see me, they'll run and i will be an outcast forever. I have been bullied a lot too, but i was sent her to learn how to make friends. " She kep her eyes to the ground. They were starting to turn red

"Do you really think they'll all know what you are at first glance? You truly are stupid sometimes, I still can't tell what you are." Konsai had a gift at telling what monster someone was, but when it came to S Class Super Monsters he was blind as a bat. He let out a small laugh. "You need to stop worrying and thinking the worst is going to happen. Look at me, I didn't run away from you when I first saw you, did I? Not even when you turned into a tiger."

Emily listened to him, she was zoned out. But when he said S Class Monster she payed attention. And then his last two sentences sent her off. She jumped back " how do you know that was me!?! "

"You were the only other person on the bus with me, so naturally I though it was you. Why do act like it's a bad thing?" Konsai didn't see the problem with that she turned into a tiger infornt of him. He was the only one that saw since he was the only other person.

Emily shock her head " I guess you can say you would figure me out by that " She sighed " I can't let anybody see myself in my forms. It usally is bad. And then you'll tell everybody "

"Tell everyone? Why would I do that? I'm not the kind of person to do that someone I just met, let alone someone that could be my classmate. YOu need to stop thinking everyone is out to get you, it isn't heatly." Konsai outstreched his hand to her. "C'mon, we'll be late for class and it's our first day."

Emily looked up to him. The part of eyes that was red turned purple " I guess " She grabbed his hand and walked slowly. Her purple eyes looking around at the school

Konsai walked along side her. He pulled out his shcudle and looked to see what was his homeroom class. "Alright, I'm in class 1-B, what about you?" He looked at her with his emotionless cold purple eyes.

Emily pulled out hers. " the same " She said trying to smile but it was no use. She looked away, she could not look into his eyes without showing her red eyes

Konsai saw that the class wasn't to far away. "There it is." He ponted to the door with the sign 1-B writen on it. "I though this school would be confusing."

Emily nodded her head and walked into the room. Without any hessitation she walked to the back of the room and sat down

Konsai sat down next to her, sighing that she was still thinking the worst was going to happen. He wasn't pay attetion much to the teacher until someone pointed out that her tail was out. He felt another cold arua but ignored it.

Emily did not pay attention to anything. She looked out the window. Her purple eyes looking at the forest. She looked at her finger as it started turning into fire at her finger nail. She softly blew it out and then she doddled on some paper. It burned softly. She was a vampire but could control only some elements and could shape shift

Soon first period was over and gym was next. Konsai was good at some sports but he didn't join teams even when the coach asked him. He gathered his things and stood up out of his seat.

Emily grabbed her stuff. " gym " she muttered. She was good at it and everything but it felt Weird when people stared and became jelouse of her. She walked away from everybody and into the shadows.

Konsai walked to gym class alone and got to the guys changing room to change out. He changed out quickly and got outside of the room. He waited for the teacher to show up before doing anything.

Emily walked into the changing room away from everybody else and got changed. She walked out and then she waited. Her eyes turning a little red.* Don't tell him, keep calm, deep breathes, stay inside,* She was thinking this stuff but then her inner side added one * and kill everybody *. She shock her head and looked away into the shadows

Konsai noticed that something was wrong with Emily, he didn't know what though. He left it alone and everyone else started to come out of the changing rooms.

Emily gritted her teeth and her cross inside of her shirt glowed. Her eyes turned purple and it stopped glowing. She walked over to him " do you like gym? "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus