Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Konsai (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Konsai shrugged. "Not too much, but it's better than sitting at a desk all day."
Emily (played by wolfkill11)

Emily nodded her head and then said " me too "

The teacher came in and blow into the whistle around his neck. "Alright, we are going to play tennis today get into four teams. I'll pick the the team captains now." The teacher looked at the people in the gym then choose the team captains.

( I've come to save you LOL, i saw your post )
Emily kept in the shadows. * please don't pick me, please * She thought. She looked at Konsai, how was he so... calm

(Yay! I was so bored I might've died. TT.TT)
Konsai was so calm because he was use to gym teachers not picking him because he didn't look like he could do much. He was slim and thin, but he was actually very strong.

( i know, so i totally just saved you )

Emily looked at him and then to the ground. She was a girl but shot she kicked some butt at stuff. She looked at him and then to the ground

(THANK YOU!)
Konsai noticed Emily kept glancing at him and raised. "Is something wrong?" He whispered over to her. The couch finished picking the team captains; two girls two boys. Niether of them him or her.

( haha )

Emily looked at him " um. " Should she tell him, no, she couldn't " um.. i just don't know how you stay so calm. Her eyes looking into his but then to his neck. * Don't, please don't... * She thought. Her cross softly glowing red and her eyes turned a little red.

Konsai shrugged. "I just do, I'm use to everything already. Teachers pick the students who look best fit for what they teach, minus the fact everyone here is a monster of some sort and are stronger than they look." He turned his hand into sold ice and looked at it. He balled his hand into a fist and it broke.

Emily looked at his thist but her eyes kept on looking at his neck. She gritted her teeth showing a flash of her fangs. She bared her fist and then she tryed to look away

Konsai noticed something was bugging Emily. "Hey, is something eatting at you?" He didn't have some weird way of talking like most people, he spoke like a normal teenager.

Emily looked at him " I-i.. nothing " She said as her eyes turned normal and her cross stopped glowing.

Konsai was not pleased with that answer but he decided to wait for her to tell him, whenever that would be. "You know you don't have to always hide everything inside yourself, keeping emotions and thoughts botteled up is not good for anyone."

Emily looked and whispered " Meet me in the forest at midnight, you'll see " She stood up and waited for the gym teacher to say something

Konsai nodded. "Alright." The teacher blow his whistle again to get everybody to shut up. "Alright, camptains choose your team mates." The teacher hollared and the people were being picked off one by one.

Emily waited for her to be picked. But her mind just kept on thinking about what would happen at midnight. She closed her eyes

Konsai was called. He waved bye to Emily then ran over to the team that called him. he was also wondering what had been bugging Emily and why she was waiting till midnight to tell him.

Emily looked as she was called and then she waited. She looked at the floor, * he's thinking about me * she thought. Her eyes glancing up at him and then the floor. She looked up as a girl hit her and then she was about to growl but she stopped.

The teacher blow the whistle again, it was starting to get on Konsai's nerves. "Alright everyone get into places." Everyone ran to one of the two courts. Konsai took the back end of the teenis court that his team was on.

Emily jumped to the front of her place. She looked at the other people on her team, well not her team the other girls. She held the racket and then looked at the server. " Lets get this game started, then over " She muttered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire RP(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus