Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » $10-25 Premade Profile Templates

Auberon Moderator

The Template Jam is proud to present a diverse library of CSS profile templates.
The Jam is currently comprised of Green, Auberon, Moki, Tar Pit, and Lemon.

We pool resources, compare notes, and help each other bug test our templates as we go! Some of us are beginners, and some of us have worked extensively with layouts, but we all share this hobby and the desire to do more with it. We're an art house, basically, working in concert to produce content.

We've been busy coding up some RPR templates, which you can preview on the CSS Templates section of this group. All of these templates can be won through the New Versailles RP raffles. However, since we're rapidly building up a library, we thought it prudent to offer them a la carte.

Our primary goal is to deliver templates that span multiple genres to enrich the RPR community, and our secondary goal is to raise enough money to cover our various adobe and stock website subscriptions. When you purchase a template, proceeds are split evenly between the collaborators in the Jam who worked on that particular layout. By funding our efforts, you ensure that we can continue this hobby and expand our offerings with new layout styles and backgrounds!

We've also got a BBCode Library that we're steadily trying to build up to add to free community resources. In addition to that, we've also got a few free templates available to all Epic Users! While we'll only be selling templates done by the core team, we welcome submissions to the BBCode Library and showcase threads for selling your own wares.

Templates fall into two price tiers but are always $5 off for New Versailles characters.

(In order to qualify for the discount, your character profile must be completed and be acceptable within the continuity.)

Freebies

Our budding BBCode Library is available here.

These are available to all Epic Members through the template selection menu.

CTRL-click to preview in full size.

FUzvBks.png
Magic Balloons

czkGii2.png
Green Faerie

KVMMtul.png
Picnic in the Park

1wslPZq.png
Astrology
tBBBI1a.png
Northern Lights (Green)

qURpHHk.png
Northern Lights (Blue)

mrGLDBt.png
Northern Lights (Purple)

*Nothern Lights templates feature a cursive font in place of strikeout text!

$25 Tier
u2J0YCs.png
Bourgeois - Moki

IbyxKeo.png
Carmilla's Kiss - Auberon

TqXDcZv.png
Dracula's Embrace - Auberon

0cvMyaF.png
(Hacker Voice) I'm in - Auberon
K4rX7rx.png
Flowers and Leaves - Green

69APVVR.png
Major Tom is Coming Home - Green

vzF8IWr.png
Return to Nature - Lemon

DxxUEWK.png
The Universe in Ecstatic Motion - Auberon

NDoyshH.png
Occult Elements - Auberon

$15 Tier
icVgqg0.png
Autumn Woods - Green

oEMBfI8.png
Bad Moon Rising - Auberon

tFrm9NI.png
Bestial Rage - Auberon

zIFx6l0.png
Butcher Block - Auberon

Gy1Rf7u.png
Far, Far Away... - Auberon

0wPPYOR.png
Harvest - Auberon

1bOPlvt.png
Highway to Hell - Auberon

N1vYJZp.png
Just Keep Swimming - Auberon

USncwdQ.png
Lavender Field - Auberon

C5IMPqe.png
New City - Green
7d9Kn8l.png
Nevermore - Auberon

ms9VyUb.png
Pembrey Sanitorium - Auberon

LUQZ1dB.png
Ravens & Writing Desks - Auberon

3uo9b5I.png
Sky Birds - Auberon

n2c0I6Q.png
Space Train to the Cosmos - Auberon

4SGiVsm.png
Starry Nights - Green

B49I8oA.png
The Secret Garden - Auberon

OVAO3IG.png
Urban Fantasy - Green

F90sOVJ.png
Zombie Crawl - Auberon

To purchase a template, please PM the creator of a particular template with your paypal info, the template of choice, and a link to the character with whom you would like the template shared. We will not transfer ownership between characters. The license is a one time, permanent purchase. As mentioned above, any of these templates may be won in the raffle. We just wanted to give people the opportunity to use them for non NV characters as well!
Vegas

I use a BUNCH of these and they are worth every penny. They're lovely as heck. <3
Auberon Topic Starter Moderator

New cyberpunky template for you hacker character types:

(Hacker Voice) I'm in

kmWSqWC.png

The live template features animation on the neon as well as nav bar color animation on hover. :D
Montana Georgia (played by Michonne)

Tyler Calder (played by 68_dare)

Tyler finally has a template to match her dark nerdiness >D I’m using the hacker one; it suits her perfectly!

We've made this template public for all epic users:

Picnic in the Park

IAfppnR.png

Cheers!
Just got nevermore for my character Cassius and it looks gorgeous! http://www.rprepository.com/c/theshrike/128243

We're in the process of setting up a group! While we'll keep our threads up to date, we'll be taking advantage of the cleaner layouts that the group format affords us. We'll be using it to put out polls, announce new themes, and manage custom commissions.

The Jam's group won't just be us advertising our works; we've also set up a forum specifically focused on BBCode and CSS to help people who are new to both connect with more experienced users and ask questions. We've also got a showcase forum for showing off your work and advertising your own commissions. We're also seeking contributions to our free BBCode Library! c:
Thanks for that BB Code, gonna be using it on Acas template~

No prob! We'll be messing around to try and come up with some more fill in the blank profile sheets for people. Formatting from scratch is such a pain -- it's so much easier to edit something already made, right? c:
Corvus wrote:
No prob! We'll be messing around to try and come up with some more fill in the blank profile sheets for people. Formatting from scratch is such a pain -- it's so much easier to edit something already made, right? c:

So much

I also gave you credit for it on the page I use it on. I'll be sure to do that. Thanks so much.
Hey yo, check it. Mara uses the Zombie template. It's gorgeous!

A new post-apocalyptic template brought to you by Corvus & Green:

1bOPlvt.png
Highway to Hell

(ctrl-click to embiggen)
Using The Universe in Ecstatic Motion on Ah here, check it out. Looks amazing!
I was looking for Picnic in the Park, because it would be perfect for one of my characters but I can't seem to find it. What did you tag it under? :)

...Oh, that's a thing, right. I updated it to be tagged cute and by color!

Edit: Also updated all the others on my account to be tagged. (Some are on Green's.)
Vegas

So I use a bunch of these and here's some live examples:

Joline / Manolo / Chaz / Malissa

:') eventually I'll throw my bbcode into the jam's ring, if anyone would like a certain style in particular / help let me know???
Live example of Highway to Hell can be seen on Darryl here :3

Yes yes yes @vegas, hit us up on the jam's forums and we will add stuff to the library!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » $10-25 Premade Profile Templates

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus