Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Leiken wanted to politely protest but couldn't resist the prospect of having somewhere to sleep without a sword in hand. He nodded and smiled slightly "I wouldn't mind a walk at all, especially through this town." He gestures for Phoenix to lead the way "Go ahead. I'll follow"
Corbin Nicholas (played by Suffering)

(May I join in?)
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart smiled and nodded in understanding towards the man. She suddenly realized with a bit of a jolt that she hadn't introduced herself to the man quite yet and she said "Oh, that's right! I should probably introduce myself... I'm Phoenixheart." She decided that if she was going to have someone in the place that she used to live in, she might as well introduce herself to them. She then made sure that the man was following her before proceeding to lead him outside the village and the library that she used to live in within a partially hidden forest.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((May I join?))
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Lupus wrote:
((May I join?))

(( Yes you may ))

Syrah Suzuki wrote:
Syrah's worry immediately dissolved as she wondered at the busy streets of Golden Tree Hollow. She watched as if she was trying to get to know someone, becoming familiar with every facet of the village's personality. They turned a corner and the atmosphere seemed to shift into something warm and lazy. Aza stopped in her tracks and gestured to what was probably the house she was talking about earlier. Syrah's jaw immediately dropped when she looked up.

The house itself was admittedly tiny, and the grassy area around it only made it look a bit smaller. The lot, however, was filled with life; huge trees filtered the afternoon sunlight, flower bushes bloomed in every color, and vines crawled up stone walls. A path lead up to an elevated patio, which was furnished with a few plush chairs surrounding a small fire pit. Giddy with excitement, Syrah scooped Aza up into a tight hug. "It's perfect! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, suddenly remembering her manners. She placed Aza back on solid ground and her face flushed "Heh, sorry about that. But really, you couldn't have picked a better place."

Aza's gaze stayed dull as Syrah seemed to happily pick her up and hug her. A pink dust did, however, pervade her ivory face. When she was set back onto the precious ground, she looked up to Syrah with a blank look; "It's okay," her small voice stated, "I'm glad you like it."

Corbin Nicholas wrote:
(May I join in?)

(( Yes you may ))

Lily walked throughout the town, taking a longer amount of time in getting back to the clinic. Observing everyone and even getting in a few conversations that she didn't mean to be dragged into, the violet eyed girl laughed quietly as she walked.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.
Sage (played by xKeatonx)

May I join with this Oc?

Sage wrote:
May I join with this Oc?

(( Yes you may ))
Caleb (played by UndertaleLex)

(Wait this is still open? or no?)
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

( can i join with this character please? :33 )

( Thank you )

( Can we start?)

Sage wrote:
( Thank you )

( Can we start?)

(( It's been started :3 ))

Moon Light wrote:
( can i join with this character please? :33 )

(( Yes you can!! ))
Caleb wrote:
(Wait this is still open? or no?)

(( Yep! ))

Lupus wrote:
Lupus approached the front door of the White Clinic. He was new to the City, one pf the many stops of his travels. He looked up at the sign above the doors with his ruby glowing eyes.

Lily approached the white clinic with a bright smile, only to notice someone before the doors of the tree-like building. "Oh! Hello!" she greeted, rushing to them, maybe they needed assistance?
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

( thank you )
Moon light walked into the town and looked around she knew where she had to go and smiled walking to the white clinic stopping a little at the door to take a deep breathe before entering she did and walked inside

Sage sat onto of a tree, looking down at the people below her. It made her feel powerful. What was more appeasing was how easily she knew she could slaughter them all. That would be fun. Maybe, just maybe they might taste good...

Sages metal mask created a glint, shining down to the ground, she watched creepily, not caring if anyone saw her, not that she was really supposed to be here. Her race was known for violence.
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah could have sworn that a faint flush spread across Aza's face for a moment, but in an instant her steely expression was back. She reached down to clutch her bag, excited to empty some of her belongings into the place and officially make it her home, when it registered that she didn't have it with her. She covered her face with her hands as she realized her bag was probably still in the lobby of the White Clinic. "This is awkward, but I think I forgot my bag back at the village center," she giggled, clearly trying to mask her embarrassment, "I'm gonna head back there, see you later!"

As she approached the building, Syrah noticed two people standing at the entrance. The first was a tall white-haired man, and the other was a rather... er... full-figured lady. The girl, despite the difference in stature, kind of reminded her of Aza. She wondered if the two were related. "Excuse me, miss" Syrah tapped her shoulder, "I was wondering if you've seen a leather messenger bag? I must have forgotten mine around here but I can't remember where I could have placed it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus