Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Sage (played by xKeatonx)

Sage watched Syrah, thinking that she might be a good target. Sage prepared to leap from her hiding spot.
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Syrah Suzuki wrote:
Syrah could have sworn that a faint flush spread across Aza's face for a moment, but in an instant her steely expression was back. She reached down to clutch her bag, excited to empty some of her belongings into the place and officially make it her home, when it registered that she didn't have it with her. She covered her face with her hands as she realized her bag was probably still in the lobby of the White Clinic. "This is awkward, but I think I forgot my bag back at the village center," she giggled, clearly trying to mask her embarrassment, "I'm gonna head back there, see you later!"

As she approached the building, Syrah noticed two people standing at the entrance. The first was a tall white-haired man, and the other was a rather... er... full-figured lady. The girl, despite the difference in stature, kind of reminded her of Aza. She wondered if the two were related. "Excuse me, miss" Syrah tapped her shoulder, "I was wondering if you've seen a leather messenger bag? I must have forgotten mine around here but I can't remember where I could have placed it."

Lily turned from the male to a girl, "Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't. But I can help you look for it." her violet eyes shimmered with light, frowning before giving a smile.
She couldn't help the feeling of being watched, though.

Sage took out a knife, then leapt from her hiding place, yowling ferally and stabbing towards Syrah.

" DIE!!!"
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

(Hmmmm.... since Leikin still hasn't replied for a while, I'm gonna have Phoe leave him at her library for now and head back to the village...)
Phoenixheart had lead the man to her library and picked up some things to put in her new house, including her orange hoodie and acoustic guitar that she had in her room. She had showed the man how to get in and out of the secret passage to that rooms if he wanted to sleep in one of them. She then bid the man goodbye and headed back to the village, carrying the guitar case and bag that she had also left in the library. She had packed the bag with art supplies, some sheet music and her orange hoodie. The design of the bag matched her dress. Phoenixheart hummed as she walked back into the village and made her way to her new house, but paused when she heard a feral-sounding yowl that seemed to come from around the White Clinic. Curious, she quickly made her way there wondering what was going on.
Terminal-JS

// So my character is in the Sap Tavern. Is anyone going to interact with him, or do I need to go and interact?
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Terminal-JS wrote:
// So my character is in the Sap Tavern. Is anyone going to interact with him, or do I need to go and interact?

(( Well you did respond when barely anyone did join, and only did one post at that... ))
Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

Syrah's ears twitched in the direction of the yelling and she turned her head to find Sage swinging a knife at her. In an instant, there was a large white elephant standing where the rose-haired girl was only seconds ago. With a wide sweep of its trunk, the elephant sent the demon flying a few feet in the other direction. As quick as it had appeared, the elephant suddenly vanished and the shapeshifter was back in her human form. "Well, that wasn't very nice, was it?" she drawled, placing a hand on her hip.

Phoenixheart had arrived at the White Clinic just in time to see the girl that she had seen earlier turn into an elephant and throw someone with a knife in her direction. She yelped and quick as a flash, she was out of the way of the person that was sent flying towards her. She had trained herself to be fairly quick on her feet, which was pretty easy as she was a bit small at 4'11". She took in the scene before her with wide red and green eyes, her wings fluttering wildly. She was glad that she had gotten out of the way of the person thrown towards her without any damage done to her or the guitar in the case strapped to her back. She looked to the girl she had seen earlier and after a few moments asked "U-ummm, what's happening here?"

She turned to the source of the new voice and spotted the small, winged girl standing near where the form had landed. "To be honest, I'm not too sure" Syrah scratched her head, "I came here to look for a bag that I misplaced, when someone came running at me with a knife!" She noticed that the other girl was lugging some baggage of her own, specifically a guitar case. "Oh! Are you new here, too?" she smiled, looking as if someone hadn't just tried to put a knife in her.

Sage hissed, twisting and shifting in midair to the form of a huge demonic fox with six lashing tails. The creature roared, fangs and claws huge and sharp. Sage leapt towards Syrah yet again, this time a heated aura surrounding her, pupils eyes blazing.

Phoenixheart didn't have time to answer the girl's question before the person that was thrown towards her had started to leap towards the girl in a new form. Wanting to try and slow down the creature so the girl didn't get hurt, she quickly shifted into a small phoenix, yet with wickedly sharp talons and beak. She then darted in front of the creature and raked her talons across it's face. She didn't usually like to use violence, but this creature was obviously a threat to everyone and she wasn't going to just stand by and do nothing while others got hurt.

Syrah was still looking at Phoenixheart when the form in front of her suddenly twisted into a huge demonic fox. Her eyebrows shot up a bit, 'well this is new'. She would have to diffuse this situation quickly in case the demon had more powerful forms. She shifted into one of her favorite forms, a golden serpent easily the size of the ancient Titanoboa. She waited for the fox to leap near her before wrapping herself around its form, not tight enough to choke it, but tight enough to restrict movement. "Thank you for your assistance, dear phoenix, but I can take it from here", the serpent said, voice suddenly loud and stentorian. She turned her attention back to the fox, its heated aura grazing harmlessly across golden scales "pray tell, what business do you have with me?"
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light heard all this stuff going and watched it terrified not knowing if she should help she was frozen in fear as she watched unsure to show everyone her magic or not she didn't know what to do and just stood there confused and little lost in her thinking of what to do she made her hands become fist but couldn't use them

Phoenixheart nodded and shifted back in to her human form when the girl said that she could handle the situation. She didn't have any burns on her, as her kind is used to living with the heat of fire. The most the aura did was warm the young phoenix up. The girl did seem to have a good grasp on the situation for now, but Phoenixheart still stood alert just in case her help was needed. She wasn't the type to totally let down her guard in situations that seemed to be under control, even if she was pretty confident it was. With all of the commotion, she didn't notice Moon just yet.

Sage snarled, wrapping a tail around the snakes neck, then biting and slashing with fangs, eyes blazing angrily.

" h u n g r y "

Syrah frowned, or at leased came as close to frowning as she possibly could in her serpent form. She looped the last few feet of her tail against the fox's throat, the pressure forcing its snout skywards. "Let's strike a deal, demon. You find an edible substitute for living flesh in one of this village's wonderful establishments," she tightened her hold on the fox, a threat that wasn't empty, "and in return, I won't snap your neck in front of all these lovely people."

Sage grinned, knowing what would happened if her neck was snapped.

" Go right ahead, you will just dig your grave deeper... "

Sage drove fangs towards the serpents eyes, enjoying herself.

Syrah realized that the demon was probably just toying with her at this point. As the fox lunged for her eyes, the serpent disappeared, replaced by a deathstalker scorpion. It was a cheap trick, sure, but Syrah wasn't about to risk getting blinded. Suddenly in midair as a result of the sudden shift, she let herself fall delicately onto the fur of her assailant. Bracing herself with her six spindly insect legs, she buried her gleaming stinger deep into the side of Sage's neck. Her venom in this form could have easily killed a normal attacker, but she knew that a being as powerful as this one would probably only get knocked out for a few minutes.

Sage cackled.

" Thats the wrong sort of attack for me princess. My blood doesn't work in a way that allows poison to affect anything. The fox closed her jaws around the scorpions stinger, surprisingly gentle though, not harming the creature.

" ..... "

One of the foxes eyes faded green

" .....

Where am I.....?"

Syrah shifted back into her 'human' form to escape the fox's jaw. She pried the tip of her skirt that was still stuck between its teeth and moved towards Phoenixheart and the others. Safety in numbers, she supposed. She cocked her head when one of the demon's red eyed changed to green. What was with the sudden shift in personality?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus