Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Syrah Seong (played by ChaiT)

A voice came from behind the counter and startled Syrah a bit. Was she really so tired that she didn't notice the girl behind the counter? "Oh- I heard that there were houses available around here..." she felt a sudden rush of embarrassment when she realized that she hadn't actually done this before, and didn't actually know how these things work "I'm-I'm new here".
Jameson Sisters (played by LunLun) Topic Starter

Phoenixheart wrote:
Phoenixheart continued to follow Lily, still looking around curiously. This place was so new to her and she wanted to get a good idea of the village that she would hopefully be living in. She took in all of the houses with a curious expression, wondering who, if anyone, lived in them. She also wondered if she would find other houses if she went down any of the other paths that they had passed. She then noticed that Lily was now going down one of the paths that split off and followed her down it.

Turning to gaze at Phoenixheart, Lily couldn't help but smile at the girl's obvious curiosity. Leading her down the path, the trees began to seemingly grow larger the deeper they went, the gold becoming more prominent. She soon stopped, her boots kicking up dirt as she turned back to Phoenixheart, her whole body turning; the area was a bit darker due to the trees being much more squeezed together, causing the canopy to only shed faint lights of gold, and Lily's eyes gave yet another glow, the light being much more noticeable. "How do you like it?"

The house behind her was a quaint little cottage like building.
(Describe it as your character would see fit.)
Syrah Suzuki wrote:
A voice came from behind the counter and startled Syrah a bit. Was she really so tired that she didn't notice the girl behind the counter? "Oh- I heard that there were houses available around here..." she felt a sudden rush of embarrassment when she realized that she hadn't actually done this before, and didn't actually know how these things work "I'm-I'm new here".

The small girl stared up, craning her neck as she was just so small. 4'2'' to be exact. Aza raised a brow before nodding, "Alrighty," her soft voice answered, "there are plenty of houses, even other places to stay. Just tell me, how far out do you want it?" Aza's cyan eyes looked down to the floor before looking back to the girl before her.
Phoenixheart Hiro (played by Gab)

Phoenixheart took in the sight if the house with an expression of awe and delight. It looked so cozy and the quaint size was perfect for her. Although the area was a bit darker, the faint light casted between the canopy of trees made the orange roof look extremely vibrant. Phoenixheart let out a happy chirp and her wings fluttered excitedly as she exclaimed "I love it! It kind of reminds me of the library I used to live in to be honest" She also liked that the location was a bit out of the way so that she could get a bit away from the bustle of the village if she needed to.

Lily giggled, "Well, I'm so happy you love it." her giggle turning into more of a chuckle as she watched Phoenixheart. Her violet eyes glowed brightly as she felt satisfaction for making yet another person feel such a way. "You can head on inside if you want, get comfy, it's already furnished with the basic things. If you want anything or need anything you can just come to me, okay?" she gave a wink, "I got your back."

Phoenixheart nodded excitedly in understanding to Lily and walked towards the house, opened the door, and went inside to look around the house. Her red and green eyes scanned the inside. It looked as cozy and quaint on the inside as it did on the outside, if a bit empty. While it did have the essential furniture such as a chair, table, and various other items that any other house would have, there was still space to put up pictures, and various other decorations. There was also an empty bookshelf, which made Phoenixheart grin in delight. She could easily store her favorite books to read whenever she wanted on that bookshelf. Feeling a bit tired, Phoenixheart decided that she would relax for a bit before going back to her library to get a few things that she had left back there, including her orange hoodie.

"Maybe somewhere near the heart of the village, but still a bit quiet?" she asked, although she was a bit distracted. Although she was trying to hide it, she couldn't help but stare at the pink-haired girl in front of her. She was the first person she'd seen in the village that was actually smaller than her! Of course, she kept that thought to herself in fear of being rude. Still, that didn't stop her mood from lightening up a little bit. "My name's Syrah by the way. Syrah Suzuki."

Phoenixheart wrote:
Phoenixheart nodded excitedly in understanding to Lily and walked towards the house, opened the door, and went inside to look around the house. Her red and green eyes scanned the inside. It looked as cozy and quaint on the inside as it did on the outside, if a bit empty. While it did have the essential furniture such as a chair, table, and various other items that a any other house would have, there was still space to put up pictures, and various other decorations. There was also an empty bookshelf, which made Phoenixheart grin in delight. She could easily store her favorite books to read whenever she wanted on that bookshelf. Feeling a bit tired, Phoenixheart decided that she would relax for a bit before going back to her library to get a few things that she had left back there, including her orange hoodie.

Lily had walked off to leave Phoenixheart to whatever she wished to do after she had entered her new home. With a proud smile her walk became a quick skip, and she waved to a few other the villagers that had noticed her.
Syrah Suzuki wrote:
"Maybe somewhere near the heart of the village, but still a bit quiet?" she asked, although she was a bit distracted. Although she was trying to hide it, she couldn't help but stare at the pink-haired girl in front of her. She was the first person she'd seen in the village that was actually smaller than her! Of course, she kept that thought to herself in fear of being rude. Still, that didn't stop her mood from lightening up a little bit. "My name's Syrah by the way. Syrah Suzuki."

Aza looked up at the girl who had said her name was Syrah, before looking down and nodding. "Yeah, I think we have a house that you're talking about." she walked from behind the counter and stepped before Syrah, "Aza" she then said before gesturing for her to follow; Aza's barefeet padded towards the door, grabbing a handle at her height before opening it with a small struggle.

Syrah nodded as Aza stepped out from behind the desk and gestured for her to follow. She was about to offer to help her with the door, but she managed to tug it open before she got the words out. Is she always this shy? Syrah thought to herself, and then she began to worry; had she been to rowdy when she came in? too demanding? She hoped not, the lobby was just so homely that she couldn't help but make herself comfortable. Nevertheless, she followed Aza out the door, shoulders slumped as she did.
Terminal-JS

// is the rp dead?

Syrah Suzuki wrote:
Syrah nodded as Aza stepped out from behind the desk and gestured for her to follow. She was about to offer to help her with the door, but she managed to tug it open before she got the words out. Is she always this shy? Syrah thought to herself, and then she began to worry; had she been to rowdy when she came in? too demanding? She hoped not, the lobby was just so homely that she couldn't help but make herself comfortable. Nevertheless, she followed Aza out the door, shoulders slumped as she did.

Aza lead Syrah out into the village, knowing where she wanted to go. Her bare feet padded on dirt paths and stone paths, as they passed buildings of all sorts, businesses of all sorts, people and creatures of all sorts. She turned down onto a street that didn't seem as busy, and seemed peaceful. She lead her to what looked like a studio apartment, "this is the place." (Describe it as your character sees fit)

Phoenixheart had ended up falling asleep and had woken up from her unexpected nap after a while. She didn't realize just how tired she was until she realized she had fallen asleep. She decided that now would be a good time as any to go back to her library and get a few things to put in the house, so she got up from the chair that she had ended up curling up and falling asleep in and stretched, her wings fluttering slightly. She then exited the house to start to head to her library and maybe explore the village a bit more. She did like how lovely it seemed and thought it would be helpful to explore and get a feel for it.
Leiken walked through the heart of the village with his walking stick and his now torn cloak draped over his back. He looked around the small village wondering where to go. He walks up to a old woman tending to some yardwork. "Um, Madam? May I take a moment of your time?" The old women, with white wavy hair and a wrinkled complexion looked up at Leiken. She got up and brushed her dirty knee's "You don't seem like the usual folk passing through here. Something you need?" Leiken was a little offset from the first comment but brushed it off. "Yes.. I was looking for directions, as to where the Sap tavern is." The women pointed up a road with children playing about and told him to follow the bend and take a right. Leiken nodded and did as she said. It was crowded with children messing about with sticks and toys. They all stopped to look at Leiken, some even backing away a little. Leiken noticed some of their slight fear and smiled warmly, setting his staff down and rolling up his sleeves. He clapped his hands together and upon opening them a sapphire blue butterfly flew out. All the children laughed and clapped in wonder, Leiken smiled and laughed a little.

Syrah's worry immediately dissolved as she wondered at the busy streets of Golden Tree Hollow. She watched as if she was trying to get to know someone, becoming familiar with every facet of the village's personality. They turned a corner and the atmosphere seemed to shift into something warm and lazy. Aza stopped in her tracks and gestured to what was probably the house she was talking about earlier. Syrah's jaw immediately dropped when she looked up.

The house itself was admittedly tiny, and the grassy area around it only made it look a bit smaller. The lot, however, was filled with life; huge trees filtered the afternoon sunlight, flower bushes bloomed in every color, and vines crawled up stone walls. A path lead up to an elevated patio, which was furnished with a few plush chairs surrounding a small fire pit. Giddy with excitement, Syrah scooped Aza up into a tight hug. "It's perfect! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed, suddenly remembering her manners. She placed Aza back on solid ground and her face flushed "Heh, sorry about that. But really, you couldn't have picked a better place."

Phoenixheart continued to explore the village, enjoying how a warm breeze slightly rustled her bright red hair, giving it an even more wild look than it had before. She did want to go back to her library at some point, but she was a bit caught up in her little "adventure" around the village at the moment. She softly hummed "American Pie" by Don McLean as she went around, but paused when she came across two girls standing in front of a house. It seemed that one of them was buying the house because she seemed excited to be looking at the house. "Huh, how funny that there's another person moving into the village the same day as me" Phoenixheart thought to herself as she quietly and shyly observed the two girls.
Leiken wandered the streets after getting a cold drink. He accidently bumped into Phoenix whilst looking off at the other buildings. "O-Oh! I'm terribly sorry!" I say laughing nervously. It seemed off that a adventurer looking as seasoned and worn out as I was that I was so apologetic. "Please forgive me-"

Phoenixheart almost fell when someone bumped into her. She turned to see who the offender was, curiosity and nervousness evident in her red and green eyes. Her wings fluttered wildly as she looked at the person and responded "i-it's fine... I guess I shouldn't have just been standing in the middle of the path here..." She shot the person a small, shy smile. This was quite the eventful day for her. Moving into a new village, seeing that someone had moved into the village the same day as her, and now this. It was enough to make the young phoenix a bit more nervous than she usually was.
Leiken nodded slightly and was about to walk away but stopped and look back at you. "Do you know anywhere where I could stay the night. I have been off a lot lately, sleeping on the floor of a cave and in the grass is getting kinda old" He says while scratching the back of his head slightly.

Phoenixheart shook her head and responded "No, sorry... if you were looking for a permanent place to stay, I would have suggested you inquire about getting a house here, but since you aren't, I can't help you... I would've offered to let you stay at the house I just bought,but it's a bit empty now... in fact, I was just going to head back to the library that I used to live in to--" she stopped herself as realization struck her that the man could stay in her old library. She slapped her forehead and said "that's right! You could stay at the library I used to live in! I mean, it's not like I'm going to be living in it really anymore unless I decide to move out of here... I can lead you to it... that is, if you don't mind a bit of a walk to get there..."
He looks at you and blinks "A-Are you sure you would be okay with me staying there?" He seemed rather surprised that this person that he just met would allow them to stay in their home. His mind trailed off to thoughts that this is was some kind of terrible trap. He brushed this off as totally ludicrous and unreasonable. "I mean, I like books don't get that wrong!" He laughs slightly and stops doing so from the bad joke.

Phoenixheart nods in response to the man's question and says "Of course. I mean, I'm not really gonna be staying there anymore now that I have a house here... in fact, I was just going to head over there to get some things to put in the new house." The man was a stranger, but that didn't mean she should be rude to him when she didn't know a lot about him. Besides, he seems friendly enough to her, and she wasn't the type of person to just leave someone without any help if she could provide it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Golden Tree Hollow - NEW RP - MOVE IN TODAY!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus