Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy Orphanage (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Riswald (played anonymously)

I dont care either way :) Do you need kids or caretakers, primarily?
Raven (played anonymously)

Doesn't matter to me!^-^ also, I'm making her as a child. Just Gonna reduce her age for the rp
Bialis Conroy (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I'm not sure what I need more of -- Caretakers or orphans -- usually these RPs do end up at a dearth of caretakers, so I'd lean towards that, but if you have an orphan idea in mind and not a caretaker, do that XD Rather play something you're comfortable with

Let us know when it's up okie?
Linwood (played anonymously)

Bialis Conroy wrote:
Bek -- I'd allow Bek but if you wanna make someone I'm SO DOWN FOR THAT for purely selfish "aww i wanted to be the boy overly attatched to his scarf" reasons.

XD Well I won't steal your thunder; how's this kid? The profile's still being heavily plowed over, so if there's anything you're iffy with, it won't be a problem to change.

I mean he would totally help the caretakers out.
The twins (played anonymously)

Room for one more? >,<

Okay, okay. One more. XD

And yeah, I like Linwood!

Thank youuuuuu :D
Riswald (played anonymously)

Would an anthro char be okay? She could primarily be a doctor, but also deal with the caretaking. But this depends on how Tybalt plans on modifying his character, and what chars Raider wants to use. Like, who is the actual "owner" of the orphanage? Is it a religious organization?

I have no issue with anthros. Funny enough I initially tried to run this RP on furcadia. No interest, no dreamhoppers. On furc the orphanage was a religious organization, now... I don't think so. The owner of the orphanage is an elderly NPC I'll be playing.

When will this begin?

All right yall yer gonna have to give me a bit. My dog died today, I'm kind of reeling from it to be honest, but I think I'm gonna set up a group, due to the sheer number of people here. It should be up tonight.

Aw, take your time.
Kyce

Hi just wanted to pop and say if you're looking for a nice place to roleplay a large group I strongly recommend discord ^_^

Kyce wrote:
Hi just wanted to pop and say if you're looking for a nice place to roleplay a large group I strongly recommend discord ^_^
I have discord, but not everyone wants to use it I'm guessing, and if we were to use only discord, I could only RP two, maybe three days a week at peak RP hours. I work a fulltime job which covers most hours at which anyone can RP.

Oh wow! Really?

Yep. That's why I'm using RPR. It's one of the few platforms for RP I can access while at work.
The fundamental issue I have with using discord is timezones. A real-time venue for a large group can be a bit tricky getting people together; and if you're unable to make it to a session, you end up missing out on a lot because more happens in a short time in a real-time format.

I'd personally prefer to keep it to a forum venue. Of course if I get overruled by the majority, then I wouldn't stand in the way.

Nope, Discord ain't happening XD Maybe now and then for small scenes between a few players, but for the group in general -- between timezone issues and my inability to be on Discord during pretty much all peak RP hours - nooope.
Bialis Conroy wrote:
Nope, Discord ain't happening XD Maybe now and then for small scenes between a few players, but for the group in general -- between timezone issues and my inability to be on Discord during pretty much all peak RP hours - nooope.
This is just a suggestion, but maybe we could make a group conversation by MP?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy Orphanage (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus