Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy Orphanage (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kyce

That's perfectly understandable :) Judging by the size of the group though, a group here on RPR will work better then :)
Bialis Conroy (played anonymously) Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=2161

Here, this is the link to the group. I've set up bare-bones forums. Please remember that on most days during afternoons/evenings, I'm at work, and can post only slowly and sporadically, with no access to files I may have at home such as maps. It's a little bare bones for now.

Also what is MP?
Bialis Conroy wrote:
http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=2161

Here, this is the link to the group. I've set up bare-bones forums. Please remember that on most days during afternoons/evenings, I'm at work, and can post only slowly and sporadically, with no access to files I may have at home such as maps. It's a little bare bones for now.

Also what is MP?

I meant PM, sorry xD

Ah, I've made a group forums with an OOC thread for that. :3
hey just signed up for the RP, wanted to letcha know.
Also to clarify for this RP Tybalt will not be a blatant assassin, im changing him for this RP to be similar to be the type of person the kids make rumors revolving around the death of children, which may or may not be true.
Riswald (played anonymously)

So like, does Tybalt have experience with rearing of children? Is he gonna be in fullplate cleaning dirty bums? XD
Linwood (played anonymously)

I can definitely see Tybalt being a real boogie monster for these poor orphans. I mean, at least he's out in the open and not hiding under the beds and in the closets.

Otherwise, super excited for this, the group being up primed my excitement to the 9s. XD
Can't shake off the feeling that some of the most annoying kids will have misterious inccidents wich may or may not involve Tybalt... (JK)
I really need to get myself to stay up later... everything seems to happen when I'm asleep >.<

Normally I'm good at staying up late, but the flu has broken my sleep schedule and it takes me ages to sort that out.

Ah well. Application submitted (hopefully correctly). I think I might have pressed the wrong button a couple of times so idk XD.

OK ya'all. We have a group now. However, this is still open to new players (... because, well, we have a group now!)
Ruth (played anonymously)

Would this character be alright to join with?
Daemarian (played anonymously)

I'd be down for this setting if this character fits in!

Ruth wrote:

Yes... but not at their current power level!

Daemarian wrote:
Possibly! You may have to clarify the psionics and the extent of them.
Ruth (played anonymously)

Bialis Conroy wrote:
Ruth wrote:

Okay what would I need to change?

Ruth wrote:
Bialis Conroy wrote:
Ruth wrote:

Okay what would I need to change?

Master of all elements is the one that really sticks out like a sore thumb to me... I'm not fond of shapeshifters, but that's an admittedly biased personal preference from bad experiences and not something rational that I can back up with logic, given the shapes your character can shift into aren't really powerful, so I won't disallow that.

Basically, picture a superhero, let's say... Spiderman, Wonder Woman, whatever. If your character stands a chance of winning in a fight against them, they are too OP for this specific roleplay.
Daemarian (played anonymously)

Bialis Conroy wrote:
Daemarian wrote:
Keen sense of danger, able to read emotions but not actual thoughts, and telekinesis within line-of-sight about the same strength he could exert if he was picking up the objects and throwing them around, himself. Which, as a scholarly type, isn't monumental.

Daemarian wrote:
Bialis Conroy wrote:
Daemarian wrote:
Keen sense of danger, able to read emotions but not actual thoughts, and telekinesis within line-of-sight about the same strength he could exert if he was picking up the objects and throwing them around, himself. Which, as a scholarly type, isn't monumental.

Hm, all right, I'm down with that!
I'm interested! Not as an orphan, but a caretaker. You said very powerful people/creatures should be very rare if present, so may I ask what would qualify a very powerful character?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Medieval Fantasy Orphanage (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus