Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Yep," Althalos agreed and using hos freehand, guided the ship down and to the docks. "What an exciting tour. I'm going to see if there's anything worth scavenging from the ship that crashed into the city. Would you like to come or was that enough excitement for today?" he asked as the Emmissary latched onto the dock.
Felix May (played by MissUndeadKisses)

"Can we walk there? Or take that cute horse there?" Felix stood, a bit better now. "I mean, I would feel a lot better safe on the ground." She smiled a bit and rubbed at the back of her head.

"I was planning on walking, but I don't know about the carriage. The horse might fall apart if we get in the carriage and the wheels are all broken," Althalos shrugged, "Who knows how much more it can pull when it's not just pulling the carriage, it's dragging it. Plus, there's no driver."

"Oh... Just an idea..." Felix looked away feeling stupid. This city was still really weird to her. Al had to get that right? Why do I make myself seem stupid...

"Not a bad idea either. It would have been the way we go if you had been here ten years ago, but I would be six years old then," Althalos patted her back as the horse walked by, the carriage kicking up sparks as it dragged against the cobblestone. He sighed and patted the horse, "If I had a nickel for everytime I've wanted to give him a carrot or sugar cube I'd have a dollar."

A small giggle escaped her lips. "You know, Im glad you sat in my area today. Im glad to finally meet someone here... I really had no one to talk to this whole time Ive been her really. Everyone is to busy all the time." Felix sighed. "To bad Im older than you..."

"Age doesnt really matter here. It used to, but a lot of things used to matter," Althalos shrugged.

Felix could easily pass for being younger than Al. "How so? Im 21..." She said looking up at him. She couldnt help but blush, Al was to cut.

"Because it used to be about getting with someone who could help in supporting a family and business and everyone wanted to find someone their age. Iron is starting to stop reproducing. No one wants to have children in a time like this, it's too dangerous. There are some kids, but not nearly enough to replace the population. Things like age just don't matter," Althalos kicked a rock down the street, hands in his pockets.

"I see." Felix said softly. In the last town she lived in age was a big deal. In that place, being friends with Al would have been messed up. "How do you feel about it?" Felix played with the hem of her shirt, still looking up at Al. [/i]Does he even think Im pretty? No... [/i]

"The age thing? I don't care. I'm not going to date someone who's only 12, the lowest I'll go is 14, but I dunno, maybe up to 22, 23," Althalos said as the wreckage came into view. "I will say I've already met a pretty girl today though," he smiled and put an arm around Felix's shoulder and stopped righ in front of the prow of the ship. "Do you just want to wait here or do you want to help me look for things?"

"Maybe Ill be b-better off right here?" Felix had to find something to look at, a blush hot on her cheeks. To be very realistic, Felix was very into girls, but now and then a guy would make her stomach fill with butterflies and blush like a retard. Al was doing just that. "Ill j-just... just sit over h-here." She pointed to a peace of... well something from the ship and sat on it.

"Alright then," Althalos smiled and climbed into the wreckage of the ship which was already crawling with other people.

Felix closed her eyes, not bothering to look at the people. She was embarrassed. What am I doing...

Althalos crawled out of the wreckage about thirty minutes later with several ten pound helium canisters, some very high class gauges, what looked to be one of the smaller cannons and several other miscellaneous pieces in a cart that he had found.
"Alright, I just gotta bring this stuff back to the Emmissary and we can be on our way," Althalis said and walked off, cart in tow and came back ten minutes later. "Alright. Whadda ya wanna do the rest of the day?"

"Yo-you choose. I really dont know anywhere worth seeing around here yet." she said softly as she looked out onto the wreckage. She felt stupid and that wasnt what she wanted at all. Al was makeing her all ass backwards.

"Um... We could visit the light house. It's the oldest building in Iron," Althalos offered.

"Id like that." She said softly. Felix stood and waited for him to lead the way. "Im surprised it hasnt fell off like the rest of the stuff here..."

"It's one of the only buildings Iron is mutually proud of and we do our best to make sure it's in the best condition we can keep it. The propellers beneath it are the second most well maintained, right after the upper class."

She fallowed him to it. "And it is so special because?" Felix said softly

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus