Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

Althalos blushed intensely but kissed back, pulling her closer to him. He held the kiss for about a minute before pulling back, smiling like an idiot. "I don't think Milly... Mindy? Look at that, I ant even remember her name," he chuckled, "But I et she couldn't do that and I bet her lips aren't nearly as soft either."
Felix May (played by MissUndeadKisses)

"Your just saying that, Al." Felix laid her head on his chest. She was not one to be so forward... but she felt the need to today.

"No, I'm not," He kissed her foreead, resting his chin on her head and lightly rocking from side to side.

A shiver ran down her spine. "Its getting chilly, can you take me home now?" Felix said as she pulled from him, wraping her arms around herself.

"Yep," Althalos smiled and took his jacket off and put it around her shoulders and took her back to the cafe, his arm over her shoulder the whole time.

Milly was sitting at the door of the cafe, her foot tapping at the ground. "What the hell Lix? You just left and didnt bother to tell me you wouldnt be home. And what are you doing with Althalos?" Milly had a stern, angry look on her face.

Felix didnt bother to move from Al. "He took me in his ship to show me the town, then we hung out at the lighthouse... I really didnt think to tell you, Im sorry Milly." Felix felt like a child as Milly yelled at her. "I didnt know you where planning on comeing over either."

"Felix was at least willing to see the Emmissary. You know that pirate attack earlier today? She was on board with me when it happened," he gave Felix a tight squeeze, "You can keep the jacket. I'll see you tomorrow and I'll have a surprise for you," he kissed her forehead, "Bye Milly," he waved and walked off, hands in his pockets.

Milly walked toward Althalos. "You knew I liked you! And your with her?" She said her as if Felix wasnt right there.

Felix hurried on her way up to her room, not wanting to enter this petty fight.

"Yes, I know. But the difference here is, Felix and I like each other. Plus, she bothered to come and look at my ship," Althalos isn't ven look back and kept walking, soon rounding a corner.

Felix woke up the next morning to the sound of people below her in Steamers Cafe, a low hum of cafe machines and people talking about this and that. What is this? She thought as Felix looked at her covered arms... Als jacket from last night? I must have passed out with it on... A light blush came to her face at the thought of him.

Althalos was sitting down at the table he had been the previous day, waiting for Felix.

This time Felix came down in normal clothes, a bright blue and white striped shirt and short shorts, her hair pulled off to one side of her shoulder. Her face lit up like a kid coming down stairs to see all their toys on Christmas when her eyes found Althalos in the sea of people. "Hey, you! I just came down for breakfast, what are you up to?" Felix said in a cheerful voice as she made her way to him, greeting him with a light hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Milly was weird last night... did she fallow you very far?"

"Not far at all, and I have a surprise for you," he smiled, returning the kiss, "I'll wait until you get done with your shift and then I'll take you."

"I dont have a shift today silly." She pointed to her clothes.

"Then come with me," Althalos took her hand and guided her down the street and around a corner. Standing on the side of the road was the horse and carriage but the back wheels had been replaced, the carriage cleaned and the horse looking sturdier than ever.
"I worked on it all last night. I used pieces from the wreck and that little carriage I found," he explained with a tired smile, "I also memorized all the command words for it," he turned to the horse, "Command: follow," the horse immediately turned towards Althalos and walked towards him.

Felix let out a joyful squeal. "Al! You made him something again, not just some broken down thing!" She moved to the horse, petting it softly. "You stayed up all night just to fix him?" Felix turned back to him, her eyes shiny and full of life. "That was....was.... so sweet of you, Al." Her arms wrapped around him, pressing to him.

Althalos hugged her back, "You're welcome," he kissed her forehead and then helped her into the carriage before sitting down next to her. "Command: Vela tour, pace 3," he ordered and the robotic horse immediately started walking around the district at a steady trot.

"Milly sure was mad last night. I even saw her later that night when I went down to make a latenight snack

"Oh really? What was she doing?"

"She was talking to the cook, Rain, and saying what a mean boy you had become. Breaking her heart and what not." Felix didnt notice that she now leaned on Al. Milly was a lost cause in her eyes now though, but Felix felt she should at least tell Al.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus