Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"Iron was more or less founded around it. Iron used to be a simple trading station, a few docks, a few houses and the lighthouse," he looked up at the massive constuction, "Not even pirates want to do anything to it since it's probably saved even them more than once."
Felix May (played by MissUndeadKisses)

"I dont get this place at all Al." Felix said in a small giggle. She was use to the world below, nothing like this old city. "Im just not use to all this is all, bare with me?" she looked away, not sure if she should mention feelings. Or at least that she sorta liked him.

"Not many people are when they first come here and leave before giving the city a chance," Althalos shrugged and led her into the lighthouse.

Felix fallowed and nodded like a child listening to their parent. "It is a hard place to live... for me that is." Felix let out a soft sigh. "I was so use to having people to talk to all the time, people to keep me busy, but here I rarely talk to anyone. I only know you and a sweet girl by the name of Milly." Milly was a girl Felix worked with, who was a bit younger, a few years maybe, but had lived in Iron her whole life.

"Oh, I know Milly," Althalos smiled, "Very sweet girl. My parents think I should date her and I know she likes me too," he shrugged and walked to the top of the lighthouse which looked over all the docks.

Felix looked away, a bit taken back. I guess I should back off... Felix thought, no longer in the mood to see the old light house.

"She just isn't my type. She isn't really the type for any guy around here. She absolutely hates the thought of sky travel and if she wasn't born here, she wouldn't be here. I once offered just to show her the Emmissary and she declined," Althalos shrugged nonchalantly, "You on the other hand, have been through a pirate attack with me," he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Felix touched her cheek, feeling her face becoming hot. "Milly wants to go to Chicago, she told me she wanted to work at a big hair place... I like her though, she is the only girl after all I talk to here." Felix felt a wave of joy that made her keep pace with him.

Althalos chuckled, "Tell her I wish her the best of luck upon her arrival in Chicago," he put his arm around her shoulder as the got to the uppermost area permitted to citizens. There was a service ladder that went the rest of the way up to the actual lights in the corner.
"That's what I want to fly," he pointed to one of warships that was docking, "I just need to save up enough money to get into the Sky Fleet Academy."

"Youll get there one day if you keep working for it." Felix said looking out to the ship. It was a good goal really, she thought

"I'll get a warship of my own and then I'll be able to help do more against pirates than put a few holes in their smoke stacks," Althalos said, a dreamy look in his eyes.

Felix leaned to him, looked up at him still under his arm. At that moment she really hoped he would get his wish, something great like that. "You will be the best of the best." She said softly.

"Thank you," Althalos smiled and blushed, "But I've gotta get into the academy first," he said and kissed her forehead.

"How much will it cost?" Al was sure makeing her tummy flip flop.

"$1000 a year for a full four years," Althalos sighed and looked longingly at the war ships.

"You know every minute of work is worth it." Felix said softly.

"Yeah, I know," Althalos sighed as he watched the sun set below the skyline. "Come on, I'll walk you home," he said and guided her out of the light house.

"Wait... while we are here I wanna try something..." She pressed her hands to his chest, looking up at him, her hands slideing up to pull his face down to hers. "but only if you let me."

"Alright," Althalos blushed a bit but let himself be pulled.

Felix pressed a light, soft kiss to Al's lips. Her lips had been conditioned well, makeing them very soft.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus