Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The couple each said their vows.
"You may now kiss the bride," the priest smiled warmly and Althalos leaned forward, kissing her passionately and a few, very small mechanical howitzers fired fireworks into the sky.
Felix May (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Felix smiled up at him, bright tears from her eye rolled down her cheeks. "I love you, Al."

"I love you too," he said and leaned his forehead against hers as the airship took off from the docks and began a tour around the city. "Let's got get some cake," he smiled.

Felix nodded, agreeing with him. "What kind did you get?" Felix eyes the large cake.

"Chocolate and vanilla with a red velvet center," he smiled and cut the cake, one slice for each of them.

"It looks great, how did you decide this is what we were gunna have?"

"It's my three favorite kinds of cake," he said sheepishly as he handed her a piece.

Felix looked down at her slice as a grin slivered onto her red painted lips. "Al, hunny, what would you say if... you know? I smashed this cake into your face?" Felix had seen other couples married do this with their slices of cake many times. She thought its what most did.

Helen, the Steamers Cafe owner, came up behind the two. "Oh, Felix, I did that to my husband when we married, I think its a lovely little idea. You two are going to be so good together." Helen planted a big kiss on Althalos cheek, then on Felix's.

"Sure thing Felix, but first," he smashed his piece into her cheek, giving a childish smile.

Felix huffed and smashed the her piece into his cheek as the watchers whooted and cheeked. "Your so mean!"

"Then you just married a big jerk," he smiled and stuck his tongue out before kissing some of the cake of her cheek.

Felix kissed him on the lips, cake and all! "Im going to miss you a lot Al..." felix said softly as she started cleaning her face. "Helen will be sick of my moping..."

Helen gave a hefty laugh. "Oh dear, youll be happy to have some time for yourself! Althalos wont be at school forever! He will be back in no time."

"And I'll be with you every chance I get," he cleaned the cake from his face as the rest of the guests started eating, "Anyways, where should we go for our honeymoon?"

"I really have no place I need to go to, Al. Just as long as Im with you." Felix planted a soft kiss to his lips.

He blushed a bit at this comment and returned the kiss, "How about we go to one of those floating 'tropical' islands? We could take the Emmissary... Hell, we could take this behemoth. I have it rented for the whole week."

"I dont mind where we go, but you really dont have to spend money on me... We need a house before we should go on trips, Al." Felix took his hand and smiled up at him. "I dont need flashy trips dear."

(Can we go to massaging, I loose this rp a lot in all the others :/ Pluse honeys moons have...)

(Yush :P)

"I already have my condo over looking the docks and you have your home above the restaurant. Where do you want to live?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus