Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

(Would you mind a time jump about a year into the future?)

"Good, I'm glad. I thought I might have scared you off," he let out a relieved sigh and held her tightly.
Felix May (played by MissUndeadKisses)

(Okay you start.)

One year later

Althalos stood at the docks, waiting for Felix to arrive and continually checked his pocket.

Felix made her way to where she was told to meet Al, a smile on her face.

He had finally earned enough money to get into the Naval academy and he would be leaving the next week.
"Hey Felix," he smiled brightly and hugged her tight. He remained as calm as he could be, "Hey, er, there's something I'd like to ask you before I go off to the academy..."

Felix heart sank at Al speaking of him leaving for the academy. She knew well it would take up all his time. "O-Oh- Um.. What is it babe?" Felix said as she looked up at him, placing her hand in his. 'What else will he drop on me at a time like this... He starts next week after all...

He got down on one knee, pulling out a ring from his pocket made of brass with a single ruby embedded into it, "Felix May, will you marry me?"

(Simply because Althalos is my everything character, I won't be adding this to character sheet)

Felix's eyes teared up a bit. Her hand coming to her mouth. "A-Al! Y-Yes!!!" She breathed as she held her hand out for him.

(Is he with a bunch of people?)

(Yes, also, he's my general purpose character. He's different ages and creatures in different roleplays. For example, in one RP, he's a typhlosion, in this one and all the others, he's human but different ages.)

Althalos let out a relieved sigh as several people around them clapped and one whistled, "Thank you," he put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately.

"Your only making you going off a lot harder you know.." She said softly as she hugged him close.

"Yes, but I want to make sure that no one else can get to you while I'm gone. I'll come to see you every chance I get," he promised, holding her tightly, "What day next week?"

"I dont mind, any will do!" Felix said as she left a soft kiss on his cheek. "You are making my heart hurt and your not even gone yet..."

"Sorry about that," he smiled softly, "But I'll be with you every weekend and as many weekdays as I'm allowed," he took her hand in his and guided her down the street, "How does Wednsday sound for the wedding?"

"It sounds lovely"

"Good," he kissed her gently.

(Time skip to next wdnsday! Everyone into the Delorean!)

{hehe}

Althalos stood at the alter on board the massive airship. Between the three massive balloons, small white flags hung and there were massive bouquets of white and gold flowers everywhere and even a few ice sculptures of birds in flight.
Althalos was wearing a black tuxedo with a copper colored tie. His best man was his father who was standing to his left and the rest of the family was sitting in the pews along the deck.

Felix had no family to stand for her or a father to walk her down the way, but the woman that owned the Steamers Cafe husband walked her down, being the cook and the man Felix looked up to. All her co-works stood on her side. Felix wore her hair up in a messy bun, her long black tresses of hair fell around her shoulders. She wore a tight fitting dress the came down into a fluttery bottom.

A smile stained her face as she walked toward her soon to be husband.

Althalos smiled brightly as she walked down the aisle and everyone stood. The priest began the sermon and Althalos heart was beating wildly.
"Do you, Althalos Fizen, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded bride?" his heart nearly stopped.
"I do."
"And do you, Felix May, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Felix smiled as her eyes watered. "I do."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Steam Rises and Iron Falls (MissUndeadKisses & I)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus