Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai glared at him. "It's still harder than it looks. I'm not use to humans so airgo, I have twice a hard time talking to them."
Nicolas (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Nicolas sighed then looked over his shoulder,sensing someone trailing him."I advise you stay here or hide."And with that Nicolas vanished into a swirl of darkness.

Kurai stared at where Nicolas was a moment ago then blinked, confused what was going on. She sniffed the air, catching the scent of someone else.

A demon walked out of the town and walked over to the area where Nicolas just disappeared from.The demon transformed into a human that looked older than Nicolas.The demon looked around."I know he was just here."He looked over at Kurai."Have you seen a boy with black hair and grayish blue eyes that tends to be a pain in the butt?"

Kurai shook her head, keeping quiet. Her dark red eyes were cloundy, unable to read to tell if she was lying. She kept her mouth shut in case her voice broke and giving her and Nicolas away.

The demon shook his head."He calls me his partner yet tells me to stay behind?He's such a pain."Nicolas appeared."I'm not a pain.I just don't want you around me sometimes,Nero."Nero glared at Nicolas."Then tell me you want some alone time,not stay here and watch the room."Nicolas rolled his eyes and looked at Kurai."Kurai,this is my partner Nero."Nero inclined his head in greeting but kept glaring at Nicolas.

Kurai nodded, surprised to see that a demon was working with a Shadow Warroir. "I guess, I should get going and let you guys handle everything between you two."

"There's nothing to settle.Nero,Sword form please."Nicolas said and Nero glowed darkly.Black energy swirled around Nero until he was nothing but a large black and dark purple sword.Nicolas walked over to the sword and sheathed the sword in a black sheath that hung on Nicolas's back.He looked over at Kurai."Nero can't talk or hear anything in his sheath so we don't have to listen to him talk all day."

Kurai nodded. "Okay.." She didn't know what else to say, but she did catch a fimilar scent, but it was just one of her sisters, probably looking for her because she didn't tell anyone that she left or where she was going.

Nicolas watched Kurai."Sorry about Nero.He can be a little aggravating sometimes but he's only like that if he's worried about someone."

Kurai nodded, but could tell the scent was getting stronger, meaning the person was getting closer. Not to far away could be heard a female voice call out "Kurai Tsuki! Get over here, you little tramp!" It was Kurai oldest sister, Sakie, the only one who had tried to kill Kurai.

Nicolas looked the direction he heard the voice."That was rude."He looked at Kurai."Family?"

Kurai nodded. "More or less, older half sister."

"Well if she's that rude,I'd hate to hear what she says when you anger her."Nicolas looked back the direction the voice came from."You going to stay here or try to run?"

Kurai shrugged. "I don't know, usually she only looks for me for about five minutes then goes and tells my dad I'm dead."

"Sounds like you should tell her your fine cause I don't think your family would like mourning for you."

"That's not true. In my family I'm the outcast because I'm not fully human or fully tiger." Kurai's drak purple tiger ears flaten against her head.

"Oh.Doesn't anyone worry about you?"

Kurai shrugged. "I don't know..." Kurai looked down, her tail wrapped around her waist again.

Nicolas let out an irritated sigh."I guess not all families care about each other."Nicolas noticed Kurai's older half sister was coming closer."If you don't want to be found,I can get you out of here."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus