Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai took in the look of the place. "I guess there are no beds..."
Nicolas (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Nicolas looked at Kurai."Take my bed.I don't sleep much anyways."

"Why don't you sleep much?"

Nicolas shrugged."Same reason as my sister.I have flashbacks of my parents' death."He walked over to the fireplace and worked on getting it lit.

Kurai was suprised the hear that. She walked over next to him, watching him mess with the fire. "You know, I heard that talking about what happened in your past helps you out more than keeping it bottled inside."

"There's not much to talk about.Mom was a vampire hunter and dad was a Shadow Warrior.The attack came unexpected and dad made me drag my sister away from the burning house before she killed herself by going after them."

Kurai nodded. "And you still get flashbacks from it?"

"Of coarse.That's the day my sister became a Shadow Warrior.She wasn't born to it like I was."Nicolas's eyes went cloudy slightly.

"Are males born into being a Shadow Wairror?"

Nicolas nodded."It's supposed to be impossible for a female to be a Shadow Warrior,but somehow little sis became one without getting killed.She's pretty good at keeping her temper unless she's around other Shadow Warrior except me and my friend Zinc."

Kurai nodded. "I see, I wish I had you sister's strenght but instead I'm weak like my mother." She sighed and shrugged. "Oh well, some people get the luck."

Nicolas smiled as the fire finally became lit then looked at Kurai."My sister may seem strong but that's only from her Shadow Warrior.Sometimes you can still see the fragile little girl she was before she became a Shadow Warrior."

"Really?" Kurai looked at Nicolas. "I guess it shouldn't be much of a suprise since most people act strong around others but still have a weak side."

"I don't really have much of my human side left.I lost it after my parents died."Nicolas stood up and unsheathed Nero.Then Nicolas walked over to one of the beds and stabbed Nero into the ground.

Kurai just watched the flames dance in the fire. "I still have some of my human side left but using the human body is becoming a changelle of it's own. I've been in my tiger for too many years."

"Then get used to your human side again."Nicolas looked down at Nero."Lazy,good for nothing demon."Nicolas murmured as he went over to his own bed and started to rummage through the backpack."Want anything to eat?"

Kurai looked at him and shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Okay."Nicolas continued to rummage through his backpack as Nero transformed back into human from.
"Don't ever keep me in Sword form for that long again."Nero rolled his shoulders.Nicolas rolled his eyes and threw an apple at Nero.
"Then stop getting on my nerves."

Kurai sighed at the two's bickering. "You two sound like little kids." She stood up and walked over to the two of them.

Nero glared at Nicolas."I am over 50 years old.I may look like a teen but I am passed the kid stage."
Nicolas snickered."You look like an idiot."
Nero growled then turned his back to Nicolas and started eating.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus