Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai took the hand that Nicolas extend to her and got up. "Alright, where are we going to meet them?"
Nicolas (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Near the edge of the town.They don't know about this place."Nicolas looked over at Nero."You coming?"
"You betcha."Nero stood up.
Nicolas walked outside with Nero following a few feet behind.

Kurai followed behind Nero. "Okay.." She was still a little worried that her father might not have believed that she was dead and still looking for her.

Nero looked behind his shoulder and saw Kurai walking behind him.He slowed down so she would be walking next to him so he could talk to her."I expected you to be walking next to Nicolas."

Kurai flinched slightly. "Why do you think that?" She looked Nero straight in the eye when she asked that.

Nero shrugged."I thought you would want to ask more questions about his life."Nero watched Nicolas walk ahead of them.

Kurai shook her head. "It's his choice he wants to tell me about his life, I'm not going to pester him about it."

"He won't know what to say 'til you ask him.That's his way of knowing what you want to know about him."Nero smiled and shook his head."It's one of the weird things about him."

Kurai shrugged. "Anyways, I have no right to ask him questions about his life. I'm only gonna be around for a few days a week at the most."

"Why do you have to leave?"Nero said as the town came into sight.

"I don't have to, I only staying with you two until I get a job and have enough money to get an apartment."

Nero smiled."I don't know about that.I think Nicolas could change your mind about leaving."Nero looked ahead when Nicolas stopped and saw a girl with long black hair in a ponytail wearing black clothes accompanied by two tall men.One of them was about 8 foot 9 with a tattoo of a snake on his left cheek and the other was about 9 foot 5 and had a skull tattoo on his right cheek.None of them noticed Nicolas and the others.

"Why do you think t-?" She stopped in the middle of what she was saying when she was the other two guy and the girl. "Is the girl Nicolas's sister?" She asked Nero.

Nero nodded.The girl looked up and smiled,which made her dark purple eyes brighten slightly.She ran over to Nicolas and hugged him.Nicolas hugged her back then pulled away to shake hands with the other two men.Then Nicolas looked at Kurai."Kurai,come over.I want you to meet my sister and my friends."

Kurai nodded and walked over to the over four. "H-Hello." She said with a small smile. Even though she didn't feel imdate by the other two guys height, she was still shy.

"Kurai, This is My little sister Shegarra."He pointed to the girl."That's Zinc."He pointed to the guy who had a snake on his left cheek."And finally that's Archangel."Nicolas pointed to the guy who had a skull on his right cheek.

Kurai nodded. "I-it's nice to meet you all, I am Kurai Tsuki."

(First time juggling 5 characters XD)
"Pleased to meet you,Kurai." Shegarra said,bowing her head in greeting.The other guys bowed their heads as well,but didn't say anything.
"Come on you two,loosen up."Nero said as he came up behind Nicolas.
"We would but we can't be here for long.We have to be in a village far from here on schedule."Archangel said,his voice deep and rumbled slightly.

(I know that's gotta be hard. XD I can bearly do three.)

Kurai was generally curious but she kept her mouth shut from asking why they had to be back at the village they are going to on time.

(Well,I need the practice if I'm doing 1x1.)
Nicolas sighed."You always have to be somewhere on time.What happened to Shadow Warriors don't listen to people?"
Zinc rolled his eyes."You mean before or after the humans tried to kill us?"Zinc's voice was deep but not as deep as Archangel's.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus