Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Humans always try to kill something they know nothing about..." Kurai mumbled in a quiet voice, hoping no one heard her. She knew that she was only half human and still an unknown speices to humans.
Nicolas (played by ChaoticDeath3)

Nero nodded,the only one who heard Kurai.
"Got a point there."Nicolas rubbed the back of his head.
"I know you want to spend more time with me big bro,but we have to go."Shegarra said.
Nicolas sighed but hugged his sister."Don't get yourself killed,you hear me?"
Shegarra laughed."I hear you."She looked at Kurai."It was pleasure to meet you.Hopefully we meet again."And with that Shegarra,Zinc and Archangel vanished into a whirl of shadows.

Before they left Kurai smiled and said "Likewise." She watched as they disappered and the shadows thined and turned to nothing but air.

Nicolas sighed and looked at Kurai."That's one of the reasons I don't work for other Shadow Warriors."

"Who do you work for?" Kurai looked at him.

"Nobody unless I get hired to find or kill someone or something.Shegarra works for a Shadow Warrior named Elder.He was one of the first Shadow Warriors ever made."

Kurai nodded. "I get it, but does every Shadow Warrior have a parenter?"

"Only me and my little sister.Her weapon is named Saki and is a winged Underworld Jaguar.I beleive they are really rare,especially when they have wings."Nicolas streatched his arms,making his left shoulder pop.

"Huh. Alright, we should probably get back to the home."

"If you want.I mean we can go into town and look around."

Kurai shrugged. "It doesn't really matter to me."

"Well,come on then."Nicolas smiled as he held his arm out.Nero rolled his eyes and headed back the direction of the house.

Kurai took hold of Nicolas's arm, and smiled.

Nicolas smile widened as he started to walk to town."I know you have questions about me,so ask away."

Kurai though for a moment. "Right now, I really can't think of anything." She gave a sheepish smile.

Nicolas laughed."I don't beleive you,but you can ask me anything.It won't hurt my feelings."They entered town,but no one see seemed to notice.They were all doing their own thing.

Kurai shook her head. "Maybe another time."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus