Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai's ears and tail shot up straight at the and she stared at him wide eyed. "How?"
Nicolas (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Like most Shadow Warriors,I have the ability to teleport."Nicolas smiled.

Kurai heard what sounded like a twig crack. "You might want to do that soon, because she's only about a foot away."

Nicolas moved near Kurai and let black energy swirl around them.After the shadows disappeared,they were on the other side of the town.Nicolas winced slightly as blood dribbled out of the side of his mouth but he quickly wiped it away.

"W-Why were you just b-bleeding?" Kurai had noticed, but was glad that she was away from her sister. She didn't want to risk getting into another fight with her.

Nicolas smiled."It's nothing."He looked around."At least your sister shouldn't find us now."

Kurai nodded. "Yeah, are you sure your alright?" As always, Kurai's dark red eyes were cloundy, making them unable to read.

Nicolas nodded."I'm sure I'm alright.I know what my limits are."

Kurai nodded. "Okay, just making sure."

"Is there a place your staying?"

Kurai shook her head. "No, I told you I've lived with tigers all my life."

"Okay.There's a building not far fro here I'm staying in.If you want,you can stay there for a few days until you figure out what your doing next."

"Really? You wouldn't mind having me around?"

Nicolas smiled."I don't mind and I'm sure Nero will be nice enough to not mind either."

Kurai smiled as well. "Thank you very much, I don't know how I will be able to repay you."

Nicolas shook his head."No payment needed."He walked toward the forest."It's not far from here.Just a few feet up ahead."

Kurai nodded and followed him.

After a few minuets,they came upon an abandoned building that looked like it was just built."This is it."He went to the door and opened it for Kurai.

Kurai walked into the building. "How long have you been staying here?"

"A few days."The inside of the house was well lit by the sunlight coming from the windows.It was empty except for the living room which had two sleeping bags on opposite walls of each other.The fireplace looked like it was recently used and here were two large backpacks near the fireplace.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus