Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Kurai Tsuki (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kurai took the apple and took a bite out of it. "Why haven't they seen each other for so long?"
Nicolas (played by ChaoticDeath3)

"Because the Shadow Warriors Shegarra are working with don't like Nicolas.They call Nicolas 'Apocalypse' or 'Epoch' because of it."Nero went over to his pack again and pulled out an apple for himself.

"Why is that?" She took another bite of her apple.

"His power is destructive.When Nicolas is being torchured,having bad dreams,or really angry,he loses control of his Shadow Warrior and ends up destroying everything around him.The other Shadow Warriors say Nicolas will one day kill someone he cares about by accident."Nero stared at his apple."I met Nicolas shortly after he lost control of his Shadow Warrior because he was being tortured."

"Oh..." Kurai trailed off, feeling sorry for Nicolas, having to stay away from his little sister only because his power.

Nero bit into his apple."He's trying his best to control hi powers but he's afraid to go near his sister because of the aura he has around him.Thing is his sister has the exact same aura but slightly nicer."Nero looked over at Kurai."There's no use to feel sorry about him.If he sees it in you eyes,he never looks into your eyes."

"Sorry that I still have some emotion left, and you have to admit it is sad that he can't go and see his sister anymore..." She trailed off for a while then took another bite of her apple.

"He'll go and see her once and a while but they have to do it under the radar.The only other Shadow Warrior that knows they communicate is Zinc,who is Nicolas's closest friend."

"But it still has to hurt that he doesn't get to see her when he wants to." Even though Kurai didn't really have a great family she still had a sister that cared about her, even if just one it was enough for her.

"I guess it does,but I don't know what it's like to be Nicolas."Nero looked at Kurai."Demon families aren't exactly the best kind of family to be raised it."

Kurai nodded. "Let alone a tiger family." She took another bite out of her apple.

Nero smiled,which was a first.He stood up and went to the door."Nicolas,get your butt in here."
Nicolas sighed,got up and walked over to Nero."Could've given me a minuet."
"If I would have gave you a minuet,you would be out there for the entire day."Nero sighed.

Kurai finished her apple and threw the core away. She was kind of suprised to see that she was able to make Nero smile.

Nicolas pushed past Nero and looked at Kurai."How'd you sleep?"He asked as he sat near the fireplace,the fire having gone out a few hours ago.Nero shook his head and went to sit down on his bed.

Kurai smiled. "Good."

Nicolas smiled."That's good."
Nero rolled his eyes and rubbed his hand over his mouth to hide a smirk."Is there anything you want to do today 'cause I might be able to let you meet my little sister today."Nicolas said.
Nero looked at Nicolas."When did she get in?"
"Last night.She's with Zinc and Archangel."

"Really?" Kurai's dark red eyes were wide with suprise. She did think that Nicolas's sister was coming, but she was curious as to meet her.

"Yeah.I can't believe she was able to get away from work."Nicolas smile widened.
"I thought Archangel didn't like you."Nero said.
"Nah.I earned his trust a while back."Nicolas looked at Kurai."We can go see them right know if you want,but I'm warn you now,you might feel a little intimidated from Zinc and Archangel because they're pretty tall."

Kurai nodded. "Don't worry, my father was seven foot ten. I'm kind of use to tall people." Her sisters were either a foot taller or shorter than her which was kind of embrassing at times seeing she was the youngest in the family.

"Okay,then."Nicolas stood up,walked over to Kurai and held out his hand to help her up."Let's go and meet up with the others."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kurai and Nicolas(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus