Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Truth or Dare, character edition!

Loki814

(having a bit of trouble with dice just choose?")
Cherri (played by Holly-Leaf)

(Ahhh click 1 from the roll _ dice drop down menu

And then put with 2 sides. Leave the rest blank!)
Miscellaneous Charac (played by lemondrxpsx)

Luna: "Mommy is weirded out now...she asked if I took drugs from Daddy."

Dare: Walk up to a random house and throw McDonald's at the window.

Truth: Are you afraid of the dark?~~

(fool the dice, cause me dont know which to choose ;-; )
Merc (played by Dragoncat)

Ha! The dare is AWESOME!

*throws McDonalds bag full of mushy old apples from the neighborhood apple tree at random house* You didn't say I had to actually order McDonalds! I dug this out of the trash can, I happened to get it yesterday!

*loud snarling meow*

"DAD somebody just threw something at the window and Sergeant's trying to get out to attack whoever it was!"

...Oh crap, I only know ONE person with a big cat pokemon named Sergeant! *runs*

Truth: What was the most embarrassing stupid thing you did as a kid?

Dare: Go stand outside your crush's house in your underwear and sing the national anthem.
Merc (played by Dragoncat)

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Jolene (played by dray)

Jo is NOT the sort of person to hang around in her underwear, but she's also not the sort to pass on a dare when it's given. She grew up around two older brothers who taught her competition and two even older brothers who failed to teach her to know better.

So here she is, a heavy sweater on, a toque, hefty work gloves and steel-toed boots on over wool socks, and a pair of bare, hairy legs revealed in all their mocking glory to the world. She wore her best underwear. They're still old and dumpy.

There's a lady she likes who immigrated to her town a couple of years ago, so it's even better that Jo can sing the national anthem. She only knows about half a dozen French words, and they all come in the form of a song.

...O Canada!
Our home and native land!
Ton front est ceint
De fleurons glorieux!...

Her naturally raspy voice has a horrific shrill quality to it that mangles the anthem. Despite it all, she's found a flag to hold abreast as she saws the nerves of every last neighbour, which she uses as a cape and a guard against a flung shoe that finally chases her away.

God, she hopes her friend wasn't home...

Truth: What's the worst that you ever did when horsing around with someone? Knock out a tooth? Made them barf? Worse?
Dare: Find your two closest friends and make them kiss. Smush their faces together if you have to. ((Feel free to actually PM a character's friends for this if you like!))

rolled 1d2 and got 1

Cerai (played by Dragoncat)

Me and my husband were doing our typical "get your butt off the couch, that's my couch" thing where whoever's on the couch will spread out and hang onto that couch for dear life and it's basically a free for all wrestling match. I was going to punch him in the stomach and he moved and I ended up hitting him in his...family jewels. That's the cleanest metaphor I can think of, don't want Goddess Dcat getting a PM warning for going over PG 13ish again. Well he yelped and hit his head on the couch arm and bit his tongue and there was a little blood. It was all over, I was cracking up and he was giving me the best stinkeye I've ever seen in my life. He got to keep the couch. Oddly enough, I must've pushed an on button or something, because that night he was all over me and one thing led to another...and it was kinda rough and wild, but nobody got hurt again, surprisingly.

Truth: Where do you draw the line when it comes to pranks and scaring people? When does it become not funny?

Dare: Eat vanilla pudding out of a mayonnaise jar in public and ask passersby if they want to share it with you.

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Ohhhhh whyyyyyyyy............. *gets an old jar of mayo and gags* WHAT IS THIS ???????? *Goes up to a person and shows them the mayo* Wanna...... eat...... some..... with ....... me???? *Takes a spoon full and eats it.* WHAT THE- AHHHHHH *runs away and pukes in a trash can*

Truth: Has your crush ever rejected you????

Dare: I dare you to try breathing in fire and attempting a fire dragon roar.

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Aekra (played anonymously)

Truth: Have you ever been naked in public?

Dare: kiss the ugliest, nastiest man you can find.

rolled 1d2 and got 1

Cassandra 'Cass' Dre (played anonymously)

Cassandra walks up to the half-orc bouncer and smiles up at the gentleman's scarred face, one of his tusks cracked and blackened. "Excuse me, sir?"

The bouncer looked down snorted, and blew his nose on his arm before replying, "Yeah?"

"Thanks for keeping the tavern safe." She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

The orc's cheeks turned brown and he rubbed his cheek, "Hmph."

Truth: What's the most despicable thing you've done to a romantic or potential romantic partner?

Dare: Steal some food and give it to a beggar.
Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

"Awww. I was hoping for truth. That sounded like a fun one."

she saunters over to a table with a bunch of guys seated. She drags her finger across a man's cheek. She puts her hand on the table, leans forward giving him an eyeful. "Buy me a drink?"

He turns to call a waitress and she snatches a biscuit off his plate. His friends start grinning. She starts walking away before he turns back around, his friends already laughing at him.

She walks outside and gives the biscuit to a beggar.

Truth: have you ever wanted to start a fight you knew you would lose?

Dare: go to the man I just stole from and apologize to him on my behalf.

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Ivy Stormborn (played by RedLantern)

*Sighs* "Can't be helped."

Ivy enter the bar and spot a group of guys laughing, she goes to the one looking pissed and say:
"Hey, sorry, a friend of mine just had to do this stupid dare. Here. *she hands him a 5 dollar*, accept her apologies on her behald." And off she goes.

Truth : What keeps your character awake at night? Is it grave?

Dare : Make him go see his parents, and leave.
Pyroa (played by matthew100)

"hey mom ,dad, i have to tell you something"
"what is it?"
"i'm gay"
"we knew that already sweety you didn't try to hide it that hard."
"oh."

rolled 1d2 and got 2

Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

rolled 1d6 and got 4

GLITCH (played anonymously)

"Ummmm where is the truth or the dare Eh"

Truth have you ever been trapped In a fridge before

Dare I dare you to trap yourself in a void for sixty years
GLITCH (played anonymously)

rolled 1d2 and got 1

Jolene (played by dray)

I once trapped my bestie in a fridge to protect him from goners... uh... zombies, I guess, and it worked pretty well! He didn't like it, but he's still alive, right?

Truth: Who was your first kiss?

Dare: Find the last person you had an argument and try to start it up again.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Truth or Dare, character edition!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus