Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Truth or Dare, character edition!

"What? NO! I mean, no, I haven't killed anyone... what kind of question is that?"

Truth: Are you happy in your relationship (if you have one)?
Dare: Walk through a public place with just a raincoat on and nothing underneath.
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2.

Note: T or D

Keo Soun Le (played anonymously)

Quote:
Dare: Walk through a public place with just a raincoat on and nothing underneath.

“Ok, that sounds like fun!

1: Truth: Have you ever gone skinny-dipping in the ocean?
2: Dare: Go skinny-dipping in the ocean.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Okay this is insane, and I know insane "

" An no I never did it and never will "

Truth ~ Have you ever been a victim of a prank

Dare ~ Pull an chicken theme prank on someone you dislike
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 1.
"No. I haven't been the victim of a prank. At least, not that I'm aware of."

Truth ~ Have you ever kissed someone who's the same gender as you

Dare ~ Kiss someone who is the same gender as you
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

The man audibly snorted and folded his arms, visibly unimpressed. "That's a dare? Never heard of squires kissing stablehands? Been there, done that and more."

He turned, and promptly marched off in a direction, as if given an important mission. "Wes! Got five minutes? Need to borrow your face for a bit."

...And one can guess what happened next.

(Featuring @scarffles' Wesmont Scarborough!)

Truth: Have you ever told a lie to someone you loved when they desperately needed to hear the truth?
Dare: Tell a lie to someone you love.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

(Forgot to roll the dice!)
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Dael looks immediately discomfited by the dare, nose wrinkling, hesitation clear in his eyes. However, after a beat he straightens and moves to fulfill his new mission, approaching the Curator of the Archives he serves - the closest man he's ever known to a father. The wide, moustached man eyes the scribe with a small frown. "Everything alright, Dael?"

"S-sir! I, ah. I - I was the one who stole the leftover cloudberry pie, three nights ago." The half-elf's face is brilliantly pink, his fists balled, his posture so straight someone might have shoved a broom up his spine. "I owe you my deepe - "

A heavy sigh, the man pinching his brow. "No. No, Dael, you didn't."

"... But, I - "

"Eyes of the Gods, boy, we really need to schedule you more classes with Loremaster Rogerick. I appreciate the noble gesture, but your fellow will take his lumps and you, my lad, will remember that you are a terrible liar. Yes?"

"... Yes, sir."

Once the Curator is out of sight, Dael helplessly shrugs, awkwardly clearing his throat and glancing off to the side. "... Sorry."

Truth: Do you ever have dreams of a more romantic nature about anyone? Do they know about them?
Dare: Give the object of your desire a token of affection.
"sigh I admit that I might have feelings for my colleague, Dr Wil Holstead, but I can't bring myself to tell him. I don't know if it's genuine attraction or it's hormonal. Besides, we don't exactly agree on a few things, so it might be a bit weird. At least he's willing to help drive me to the hospital if I go into labor while I'm at home."

Truth: Do you feel like you're unprepared for having kids?

Dare: Tell your crush that you want to have kids with them

"I've never done this before, so this was probably terrible. Sorry guys."
In truth one of my greatest regrets is not having met my heir, my late wife Rhylyrra was pregnant when she was slain whilst i was away on campaign, she was so brutally slaughtered they did not permit me to open the coffin, not that I could have, i was due for the executioners block and in prison, released at the behest of a friend in the senate but given a dishonorable discharge soon after, why ? because i knew it to be a conspiracy against me and the officers of the legion, i had enough and i took justice into my own hands, a foolish move on my part, for it was merely a childish endeavor that caused me more trouble and gave me no answers, but did result in the deaths of quite a few men and women who likely deserved it.

I know not whether fates will grace me with another opportunity for that bitter memory lingers, and I'm more of a stone-hearted battle-worn wolf than I was in the days of my youth, you're not as blinded by lust at my age as you are when you're young, lamentable for that chase is truly one of life's greatest pleasures, I'm more considerate now, someone once told me you only fall in love once and everything that comes after that is an attempt to relive it.

If the gods should grace me with another opportunity, I do not think I would feel unprepared, the Leocadus legacy must go on after all, and certainly if I were not to procreate, I do not think I'd have any qualms, I've had my fair share of desire you see, it was regrettable that I turned to the comfort of whores and the bottle after Rhylyrra but thankfully I did not descend wholly into that pit of despair and everything since then has been a disciplined quest of redemption. If I do not have an heir, then I suppose my nephew, niece and brother will carry on the name.

Truth: What is a dark secret of yours that you cannot utter without some degree of shame or fear of judgement ?

Dare: You must enact a negative and scarring experience upon one of your characters.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Marcus Leocadus wrote:
Truth: What is a dark secret of yours that you cannot utter without some degree of shame or fear of judgement ?

<_< "Oh dear... well, um... after twenty faithful years of marriage, and a few more faithful years before that when we were dating in school, I was unfaithful to my husband on the night of our twentieth wedding anniversary..." >_>

Truth: Tell us what's the most despicable thing you've done to someone you love?
Dare: Go outside and dance in the street in a rainstorm.

Note: 1= Truth 2= Dare

Marie rolls her eyes. It could have been a whole lot worse. She takes her shoes off and does one of the routines from the cheerleading squad and comes back in. Naturally, she picked the shortest one she could think of.

Truth: Tell us, who was your first crush?
Dare: Invite the dorkiest person you know on a date.
Forgot the coin toss!
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

“Who was your first crush? It was Mr Atkinson, my 7th grade science teacher. It was his eyes and hair and the sound of his voice. I just… swooned!”

Truth - Has someone you crushed on rejected you?
Dare - Drink a packet of the hottest Taco Bell hot sauce.

Note: Flip

Braedan Black (played by Corvin)

Brae smirked, taking said packet and consuming it without a flinch. "There is fire in my veins already, love." He would remark, flicking the empty packet into the trash.

Truth - Tell us the biggest skeleton in your closet.

Dare - Get up on stage and perform your best "Baby Got Back" rendition.
Tabby fidgets with her hair a moment and looks at the ground. She takes a deep breath. Pauses and then quickly says, "My family moves every year to cover up... uh... the fact things aren't exactly perfect at home." Her voice drops off almost inaudibly before quickly changing course.

"So... truth... what's the scariest thing you ever had happen?
"Or... dare... uh TP your arch nemeses' house and don't get caught. I don't mean a little bit, either the whole yard, every bush and every tree."

Note: T or D

A'sraha (played by hexblading)

A'sraha giggled with sheer glee, emerging from the crypts of Issom-Har with countless cylinders of the cardboards of paper towels. One would call her endeavours a waste, especially since a Sister of the Fane should never be seen even in excess of even a plate of food, let alone something so essential as toilet paper.

However, with a groaning, disgruntled lich barely holding onto their last legs of tolerance with the Miqo'te, one would say the mission was a complete success.

"Truth; given the choice between a white lie and a brutal truth, which would you tell your bosom friend that their favourite colour clashes with their skin and!"

"Dare; wear this lehenga for three hours!"

See more

images_3.jpg
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

;w; nya

Note: Huehuehue i did not forget to rollllĺ t or d

Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

"I would have no problem telling the truth, but I would wear that. It accentuates the natural curves of the human shell I am inhabiting."

"Truth: What is your biggest pet peeve?"

"Dare: Put this spider machine on your head."
Robin (played by Jaws)

She put the spider machine on top of her head. "See, no problem", she grinned.

Truth: Do you like taverns/pubs?

Dare: Attempt to hit a target with your choice of weapon while sliding down a hill

Note: T Or D

Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(I have a question. I read the instructions, but are we rolling for ourselves, or the next person? Wait, that’s stupid.)

Truth : Have you ever been framed for something?

Dare : Give your best friend trick candy. It actually is a bug.

Yami slides down a hill and hits a training dummy with her spear.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Truth or Dare, character edition!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus