Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna watched Alex but went back to her drawing coming close to a end making sure everything was alright
Alex (played anonymously)

The painting that I drew was two wolves In a sunny meadow with realistic looking flowers.
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

Sliding his hand slightly lower to Luna's back and scooted closer, moving his hand to guide her arm, "Just around here," He moved the pencil to the edge of one of the figures, "A line is off," He chuckled slightly, "Sorry, I should stop..."
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna blushed more and smiled a little "thank you" she said softly to Hayden looking at her mistake that was now fixed
SPLASH Miles was washing his face when he smelled cigarette smoke he walked out and saw Alex standing there. Hey what are you doing Alex!!he had said that with a whisper yell our parents do when we're are misbehaving in public . He speed walked towards the kid he had meet earlier. Why are you smoking?! he said again in that same tone as before

I look up at Miles I drop the cigarette and crush it. I exhale letting out smoke "just dont mention this to anyone....." I walk in but I walk past the class room....I was skipping
Miles Frowned.He walked back to class and took his seat disappointed. He picked up a brush and started drawing his feelings he started to draw a dark room with....something in the corner with a red orange light and dark smoke radiating from its fingers.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia watched him paint when he came back, and also noticed he looked a little bit annoyed.

"Whats the matter?" She asked, taking away her attention from the painting to Miles face.

I pass the library and I see Zion talking to lilly I stop and stare I dont make any expression I just stare and stay silent my hair is covering my face.
(this is such a great community and it just began)

(ikr lol)

(Im glad you like it >3<)

((I'm too slow with posting))

((Aha, don't worry about it, I swear, Alex and Luna bother me all the time because i'm so slow at replying XD))
*Miles Looked at Vidia* I just saw something that upset me that's all. *he writes on a note and passes it to Vidia* Lets talk after class ok?

((I lose literal pages of content though.))

Hayden looks over to Miles and Vidia, cocking his head slightly but turned his head back to the page. He removes his arm and stands, "I should probably return to my seat Luna," He walks back over to his seat and sits down. Using the paper he pulled out from earlier he began to sketch a portrait of Luna, planning on sketching the rest of the people who he had met that day.

((lol))
(yup i leave to do something and there's two pages of juicy story that I missed to react on like when Zion and Alex yelled at each other)

(haha yeah now i wonder if Zion is going to see me staring at them)

Vidia nods slightly before taking the note. She reads it.

Okay. She writes on the note, in pretty cursive handwriting, and slides it back to Miles.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus