Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion doesn't notice Alex, he just sits there. And theres kind of an awkward silence between the two.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

"um so........I just gonna walk around the school explore I guess I dont know" She slowly gets up and turns around seeing alex staring at us I freeze. I notice his pale skin already. He didnt start again did he? I thought in my mind.

Zion sees Alex there, and he just stays there. Staring back at him, "How long are you going to sit there and stare at me dude." He says in a monotone voice.
Alex (played anonymously)

He murmured to him self " Why should I be staring at Ugly ass face like you" He glanced at Zion and kept walking.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

I look at Zion scared of what might happen I stay silent
*Miles stared at his painting and ripped it to shreds this caught the eye of the teacher she or he yelled at him for wasting good art* Miles looked back at Hayden and Luna and wonders what they're drawing so Miles goes checks it out. He made it to Luna's Desk and peaks at the drawing...."Your Drawing is amazing" he didn't realize the person in the corner of the drawing was him...

"I don't know, maybe you're gay man." He replies with a smartass undertone. Zion wasn't against gays or anything, he was just honestly trying to piss Alex off. He found it a little funny.
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

((I'm out for the night guys, adios))
(laters dude cya tm)
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

((Lmao alrighty))

Vidia was a little surprised when he ripped it up, but didn't say anything. She just sat there.

" Im not wasting my time with filthy pieces of shit...you wanna roast? then go roast your mom see if she likes that" I keep walking Not caring in the world what he says to me next.

Zion kind of chuckled a little at how bad the roast was, but decided not to reply, as he seemed angry enough.
(at what times do you guys get on so i can have more awesome times with you guys)p.s. im not leaving yet im asking

(Honestly they vary a lot so)

then I stop and I add on "oh wait you dont got a mother. I bet she decided to die instead of taking care of you" I keep walking

(ok the came out more cold then expected lol)

That kind of hit Zion, as Alex probably didn't know, but Zion was born without a mother.

He got up and walked up and looked Alex in the eye, "Maybe you don't know this, but in the world you don't always get to control people. If your sister wants to hang out with me, thats her damn choice, and if I want to hang out with your sister, theres no stopping me from that. And you don't just go out spewing insults to people at random. Because you don't know what a person may be going through."

Zion looked at him in the eye with a cold stare. He wanted to hit him so bad, but he was holding back, as he really didn't want to hurt anyone. He just wanted to make through the day on his own without having to put up shit from a.l.e.x.
*Miles thinking how awkward the situation he created was he walked back to his desk and leaned toward Vidia*Hey Vi...is it...if i call you Vi?
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Yeah, thats fine." She replied with a smile, "Whatsup?"
Whats your taste in music?he asked mumbling a little because the teacher looked at him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus