Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna looked at Alex shyly
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

It was getting late, and Vidia began to grow tired. She yawned.
(Sorry had practice) I saw Vidia yawn "Vidia ready to call it day?" I said yawning as well because it's contagious

She nodded, "I'm exhausted." She replied with a yawn.
*We walked to Vidias House* "So here we are...." I said walking with Vidia to her gate.

"Yep." Vidia replied with a yawn, looking up at Miles, before hugging him.
"Well that'll cost you as well..." I said blushing.

She looked up at him, a little confused, "Cost me?" She tilted her head.
"A kiss maybe.....or 5 bucks I need bus money..." I said laughing *I opened Vidias gate*

Vidia laughed a little awkwardly, before walking into the gate.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow Vi have a great night " I smiled and waved goodbye

Vidia walked back up chasing after Miles, before catching up to him. She blushed, before standing on the tips of her toes and kissing him lightly on the lips before waving and running back inside.
"Wow" I stood there stunned and happy and was happy up till the next day

That night, Vidia could hardly fall asleep, she just kept thinking, and smiling.

The next morning, Vidia woke up and got dressed in a gray sweater that read "I have issues" in text, pale blue jeans, and black boots. She ran off to her school bus where she silently listened to music, before the bus came and she boarded.

Finally, she got to school, walking indoors from the bus loop, and walking toward her locker.
I came to school wearing a black leather jacket a white undershirt and black jeans with red shoes. I smiled and said "morning little lady" I stood next to Vidia trying to look cool I was being goofy

Vidia giggled a little, seeing him attempt to act cool, was a bit amusing to her. She smiled, before hugging him. She was always pretty affectionate when it came to relationships.

"Good morning." She replied, yawning, as once again she had gotten barely any sleep.
"What's the matter why are you so sweepy?" I said putting a funny frown on and talking slowly

"I got barely any sleeepp.." she replied.
"Why!" I said a little too loud

Vidia flinched a little, at his loudness. "I just couldn't really sleep last night. She replied, awkwardly.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus