Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

"Vida do know anything about the rumors about one of the teachers" Eliza said just trying to break the quiet.
Alex (played anonymously)

He stared at Luna. His cheeks turn rosy.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she giggled softly
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex grabs Luna by the hand and takes her to his car. He smiled
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna blushes and follows making sure to shut the door before following him
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia was a little surprised, someone talked to her, "Uh, no, why?" She asked, in a little awkward tone.
"Words spreading that one of the teachers is taking bribes and whatnot I think it's gotten to the point where it may get investigated" Eliza said
*Budding in* "well it'll finally bring attention to this stinking town"
"Actually this town is pretty small" Eliza added "or at least small compared to where I use to live"
"I know. Well it isn't good attention, but attention is attention "
Eliza laughed a bit " You still have the middle of nowhere vibe at least"

Vidia was silent for a moment, thinking, she didn't know what she meant by bribes "what do you mean by that..?" She asked, tilting her head a little as she was confused.

"Bribing what?" She added, in hopes of her question making more sense.
"I don't know much myself it's either money or other things" Eliza said vaguely.

"Thats weird." Vidia replied, thinking, she didn't really believe in the roomers. She wasn't really the type to believe everything she heard, so Vidia decided to let it go.
"So! Any advice?" Eliza asked since they were pretty much right in front of the building.

Vidia thought for a moment, "Well, just try not to get into an argument with this kid zion. He has anger issues." She joked, laughing a little, although it was true.
"Oh geez okay" Eliza said

"But, all jokes aside, there really aren't any tips you need." She said with a smile, "Just be nice and people will be nice back."
Eliza nodded getting a bit nervous approaching the school doors.

"I don't think you should enter." She called out, "It's after school hours, so you'd probably get in a lot of trouble." She added, nervously scratching the back of her neck.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus