Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia sighed, bored, and rested her head against the table. She began to drift off to sleep. Right as she fell asleep, the bell rang and she bursts awake, scrambling to put her stuff together, and ran out the door without even waiting for the teacher to dismiss them.
Alex (played anonymously)

I see Vidia run right out the class room at lighting speed I stare at the door in shock then I chuckle "hahaha thats what happens when you fall asleep" I glance at luna with a charming kind smile
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion packs up his stuff, and walks out calmly, with his headphones still in his ears. The teacher said nothing, finally, she dismissed them.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna was grabbing her stuff and noticed Alex and smiled back

I get up and I wait for luna to get up to so then I can walk with her

Vidia realized no one was coming out of the classroom. She laughed awkwardly to herself, and waited for Alex and Luna to come out of the classroom.

Luna stood up and looked at Alex blushing

I walk out the class room with luna and I see Vidia waiting for us I smile at her. "So what class you guys have now?" I ask in a calm tone

Luna looked at her schedule "I have art" she said softly

I was about to answer, when the school went into lockdown. We were told to hide because someone had broken into the school.
Vidia had never experienced something like this, so she immediately went into panic, and hugged Alex.

Luna looked at Vidia and got a little bit Jealous and then looked around not knowing what to do at all

I realize I just hugged Alex, I blush a little embarrassed, "Sorry." She said, laughing awkwardly, "I panicked." I looked down a little awkwardly.

"ANYWAY-" She half-yells awkwardly, and walks off looking for a place to hide. She finds a few tables in the library and hides under them, the lights were off, due to the lockdown, Vidia pushed the table chairs in underneath the table. She curls up in a ball, and stays as silent as possible in the pitch-black library.

I grab Luna by the arm and runn off to the library I open the heavy door and I close it and lock it I walk silently through the dark library I bump into a few tables. I keep luna close beside me.

Vidia almost screamed, but held her mouth close with her hand. She breathed heavily, and shut her eyes tightly in attempt to keep silent.

Luna blushes a little but stays by Alex and looks around trying to get her eyes adjusted to the dark of the library she didn't knew libraries got this dark when their lights were off it kinda scared her but then again Mikey always locks her in the dark

I hear someone breathing heavily and I quickly push Luna against the wall on a corner and I try to fit in with her I mention her to stay silent.

Luna blushes more and nods her head staying as quite as she can her eyes finally getting adjusted to the darkness or the library

I peak around the corner to see if anyone is there and then I see a figure under the tables. I mention luna to stay and I quietly crouch and the seek to the tables.

Luna watches Alex and nods her head and squeezes into the corner more where her small body would be more hidden then before

(lol waiting for vidia)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus