Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Yay!" She says, in her usual bubbly enthusiastic tone. Vidia was always really bubbly when talking to someone she enjoyed being around, she definitely considered Alex a cool person.

Vidia began walking off, and looking behind at Alex, signaling for him to walk with her.
Alex (played anonymously)

I smile and I catch up to Vidia I think in my mind *"shes a pretty cool person.....cute too heh I have a feeling were gonna be good friends"* We both walk to our next classroom together.

(im probably going to add my character Zion bc i love him and I wanna use him in this rp)

Vidia reaches the theater class, its a long class, with a gray pannel floor, and white walls. Theres a big whiteboard at the front of the classroom that covers the entire wall, and theres a small desk, where you have to stand.

In front of that are 6 long desks with 3 chairs at each, there are students sitting sprawled out away from each other. I sit at an empty desk, and motion for Alex to sit in the empty desk with me. Its not a very big class, so theres only about 5 people already in there.

I sit next to Vidia and I look around the classroom analyzing every detail of the room I take out some papers just in case we need them and I give one to Vidia I send a kind charming smile

"Thanks!" I say, and smile back, taking the paper, I take out my pencils and look to the front of the classroom.

I take out my headphones and my phone since there's just a little bit of time left before the teacher get here I put on my favorite song

and I continue to finish the drawing on my arm
*Just as the late bell rang Miles made it to the schools theater, he sat one seat away from the kids he saw in first period* "I don't want to ruin this year as I did last year" Miles thought to himself while taking out his "lucky" pen and some papers for writing songs.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna walked to her next class which was theater too she kept her head pushing past ignoring anyone that might be calling her name well because she couldn't hear anything she made to theater class and sat in the back not noticing Alex or Vidia were in that class

I notice luna come in the classroom My hair covers my face and I look down and stay silent.

Luna looks up from her sketchbook and notices Alex and Vidia and wonders if she should sit by them or stay where she was she smiled a little at Alex

I smiled back still my hair covering my eyes I wave my arm so then luna can sit next to us

Luna blushes a little and grabs her stuff and sit by Alex and Vidia she smiled shyly and hid her sketchbook a little from Alex hoping he wouldn't want to see the Art inside of it

I look at Luna sketchbook and how she hides it a little I get the idea that she dosent want anyone asking so I don't. I smile at Luna. My hair out of my eyes showing my dark blue piercing eyes

she smiled at him and looked at his eyes "his eyes are so pretty" she thought and blushed a little

I see her cheeks slightly turn red. I shyly make My hair cover my eyes again.
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

(adding zion bc i want to, I probably won't make him and Vidia interact much only if necessary)

Zion came in late for class, as usual. He walked into the class, "What's good everybody." He said in a weird tone, pointing finger guns to- well- no one really.

A few students chucked, and Zion sat down in a random seat. He sat in a way that was kind of lazy, slouching in his chair, he had headphones hanging from his shoulders, where he could still hear what people were saying and heat the music at the same time. His music was playing loudly. Loudly enough for everyone else to be able to hear.

Zion was the annoying type, he didn't give a damn what others thought, he usually does what he chooses.

I look at the weird guy that comes in the class room playing really loud music I shrug and I go back to listening to my music and keep drawing on myself

Luna watched as everything happened a little sad when Alex covered his back up she looked around shyly and pulled out a pen and her sketchbook and started drawing in it
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion looked at Alex, "The **** you looking at?" He said, standing up out of his seat. Zion always had anger issues, and Alex seemed to have pissed him off, although Zion wasn't actually mad, he was kind of just showing off.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus