Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

"Here's the problem it's large and has reptile features but stands upright. Far as I know there's no humanoid reptile who breathes fire." Eliza said before sipping the now smoking apple juice.
Matrihan (played by Fruitloop999)

The swirling tendril of smoke from Eliza's glass mesmerized Matrihan for a moment. A moment later he snapped out of his seeming trance and peered at her with childish elation. "Oh! That kinda sounds like Godzilla!" He hesitated a moment, considering his next words carefully. "But would kaiju or daikaiju be a bit too-," he waggled his fingers in the air as if in elaboration, "-out there?"
"Not at all anything is possible and there is one or two studies of such creatures having a tangible presence. I actually might have a study of these creatures in one of my journals. Which means you may have cpsloved my conundrum!" Eliza said her apple juice now also foaming. She looks at her notes for a few moments before engulfing Matrihan into a hug." You're a genius!"

Matrihan's arms wrapped lightly around Eliza's back to reciprocate the hug. "Well, I'm no genius, but I'm glad I could help!"
The apple juice stated to bubble up "well thank you nonetheless I thought there wasn't another angle and you provided it" Eliza exclaimed smelling.

Matrihan smiled back before his gaze wandered to the apple juice once more. "While I'm here, I just wanted to ask you: how are you doing that?" He gestured with his hand to the fizzing beverage.
Eliza shrugged "I don't know I slimply poured random chemicals into it" the apple juice exploded.

"... Uh-huh..." Matrihan's eyes resembled marbles as he stared, petrified, at the lethal refreshment.
Eliza wiped her face " remind me not to do that again " she said while trying to wipe the counter with her sleeve .

"Yeeeaaaahhhh. I think I'll remember to do that." He unfolded the cuff of his button-up to help Eliza clean the mess.
"Oh you don't have to" she took off the sweater to show a white button up shirt and moped up the mess.
Aidan Kilhern (played by Weeburd)

"Ah you daft thing! At least you've somewhere to call home though, eh? Maybe you should take a sabbatical for a little bit and give yourself a chance to relax. Wouldn't do you any harm," she chuckled as Ray raised her arm and continued to chat with her.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see -and hear- the conversation happening at the table nearby, but as it didn't involve her she payed it no mind. When the apple juice began to bubble and fizz though she couldn't help but turn her head to look as it began to foam up. She was about to ask if that was meant to happen when it suddenly exploded and she immediately threw her hand up to shield herself from glass shards.

"Maybe you shouldn't be doing that if it's going t'explode, eh girl?" She peered over her arm with a small frown. Why would you pour random chemicals into something you were going to drink? That was asking for trouble! Boffins were always lacking in common sense, it seemed.
Saullis Bane (played by TheRealRedHood)

"Aye lass she's right yer only gonna hurt yer self" I said waking up a little sober
Golden Kids (played by koroni)

"I'm a busy gal," shrugged Ray. "Got places to be an' things to do an' people to find, even if I don't know it yet. Plus the hotel gets kind of boring. Herb's got a strict mind-your-own-business polic-"
She flinched at the sound of the explosion, shielding herself, then whirled towards it. "What the hell was that? Do it again, I didn't see it!"
"It wasn't exactly random but going into chemical specifics would bore your minds to kingdom come. I didn't imagine it to explode but it was still an interesting test to say the least , as for drinking it my motto is who is a better test subject that yourself?" She said now having a few small cuts from the glass.
Aidan Kilhern (played by Weeburd)

"Using yourself as a test subject is pointless if it kills you," she gestured at the remains of the glass and the table dripping with apple juice and whatever the girl had poured into it. "Just like you can't train a horse if it kicks you in the head. Taking unnecessary risks is just... careless."

Noticing that the woman was now nicked here and there from glass shards she sighed and shook her head as she went for her satchel to rummage in it and pull out a few sticky bandages and salve. Getting to her feet and stepping over she held them out to her in turn so she knew which to use to watch. "Rub this into the cuts and if you want, you can cover them with this to avoid getting... anything else into them."
Eliza kindly accepted rubbing it into her cuts and felt a slight sting. "Thank you" She said slightly bowing her head.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

A tall male with snow white hair suddenly stalked into the tavern. His long hair was tied back loosely at the nape of his neck, his eyes were solid red and glowing, under the right one was a small birthmark of a crescent moon over a four point star, his family crest. He also had a long golden, furred tail, partly hidden by his medieval style clothes. This was the God of Retribution, Lupus Shadows, the son of Cynder Shadows, the True Goddess of Death. Her generation was responsible for the creation of reality, and they existed before even time did. Lupus himself was still young, only a little over twenty, yet he was born with the wisdom his mother obtained of eons of life.

The god stopped momentarily just inside the door, but then moved a table in the back of the room.
Saullis Bane (played by TheRealRedHood)

I ordered for a meal and some mead "Huh....is that a tai...tail?" I raised an eyebrow at the creature that just stepped into the bar
Golden Kids (played by koroni)

"You could say that again," snorted Ray. She kicked a leg a bit as she watched Aidan work, but her attention was pulled violently by the suggestion of a tail.
Her eye tracked the room until she found Lupus. "Wow! Gorgeous little thing you've got there, mister, if you don't mind me saying. Your clothes, too - I used to wear stuff like that."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Meet-n-Greet Tavern RP [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus